You really didn't want to bother the subject that much, but everytime you thought about how rough wonho can get turned you on little by little. "If he says no, that's fine it's normal for couples to have different sex fantasies as long as you don't force it." Agreeing with your best friend you let out a long sigh. Right on cue you hear the shower faucet turn off causing you to quickly say bye to your best friend before hanging up. The bathroom door opened revealing Wonho's built frame walking towards the dresser. You watched intensely as the towel wrapped around his body was hung dangerously low showing his perfect v line. His define abs glistening with drops of water as his hair was wet and frizzy. He looked absolutely stunning.

"You're staring really hard." Wonho said along with a chuckle as he glanced up at you through the mirror seeing you bite your bottom lip before smiling. "What can I say, I like what I see." You laughed placing your phone on the night stand beside you, still watching as he optioned himself up, arms flexing once in a while. "Something is on your mind, huh?" He turned around fully waiting for you to say he was right, he literally knew you more than yourself.

"I was just thinking.." The way he stared at you didn't help at all, as you tried to find away to word your sentence right, to not seem embarrassing at all. "What if we— well you try something different during sex." This caught Wonho's attention causing him to furrow his eyebrows before slowly walking towards you. Each step he took made you gulp thinking his towel would just fall any second now. "Me? What about me? Am I terrible—" "No no no! You're doing everything right it's just... I want you to be more..rough." You muttered but obviously Wonho catches your last sentence as he smiled. "Baby you know I don't want to hurt you."

"I know I know, but that's the thing..I want you to— well be less gentle." You clarified pulling him closer, moving him in between your legs. You held back a moan as you felt his bulge forming underneath his towel. "Seems to me you like the idea." "Of course I do, I'm just hesitant." Wonho scratch the back of his neck, you found it fr cute how shy he gets. "Wonho, I don't want to pressure you I'm just suggesting." You assured smiling.

His smile soon turn into a smirk as both his hands gripped your thighs bringing you closer then before. The look in his eyes let you know that he was down for the new experience. "How about you show me how much you want this." His voice was low but firm. Your hands found its way to his towel, tugging it off you held back a moan at the lovely sight. Wonho lets out a groan as your hands wrapped around the base of his cock giving it a few strokes.

"On your knees baby." In a heart beat you got off the bed and got down on your knees, looking up at him with so much lust that made Wonho go feral. "You know what to do." Wonho raised an eyebrow seeing no need to further instruct you, just seeing how needy you are made him even more aroused. You wrapped your lips around his angry tip as your tongue tasted his precum, you could practically moan as you started sucking harshly on his tip just to get a reaction out of him.

Wonho gripped the back of your neck harshly, keeping it in place as he started fucking your throat roughly. "Dumb slut always like to tease." His eyes stared into your tearful eyes giving him the courage to go faster. "Look at you, this is what you wanted right? For me to fuck all your holes into oblivion." He gritted out, biceps showing and prominent abs glistening, what a glorious sight you were seeing.

Drool was practically drooling down your chin, the lewd sounds of you gagging echoed loud and clear in the room. You held onto Wonho's legs as his pace went faster indicating that he was close. "Come on princess open that slutty mouth wider." Wonho groan while throwing his head back loving the feeling of your mouth. Opening your mouth wider you could feel him twitch inside your mouth, Wonho finally falters his movements and pulling his cock all the way out your mouth only leaving the tip in between your swollen lips.