Choi Yeonjun

YOUR POV!

YOUR POV!

"Fuck." Muttering silent cuss words and biting my nail as a force of habit, I walked into the huge building not sure where to go.

"Hello you must be the new photographer that recently joined." A man in nice comfortable street wear walked up to me smiling.

He is handsome.

"Hi, I'm hueningkai but you can call me kai." He held up his hand for me to shake and I gladly did with a smile. "I'm y/n, nice to meet you."

"Yeonjun is getting ready in his dressing room, so I came to show you where you'll be taking his pictures." Kai said before grabbing my bag. "I'll carry this for you, right this way."

I followed him as we walked the long lobby. This place is huge, I would definitely get lost.

"The break room is just a few doors down and so is the bathroom, and this is where you'll be taking the pictures." He opened the large door revealing a large studio with a white background.

People setting up lights, making sure everything is perfect. "Guys this is y/n, y/n this is the crew for yeonjun photoshoot." I did a slow bow before saying hello. "Don't be nervous they're fun and nice."

Kai sat my bag down on the table and turned around facing me. "Since everything is good I got to get back to my studio to start a vlive, ask anyone here if you need anything or yeonjun." He tapped my shoulder before running off.

I started setting my stuff up waiting patiently for yeonjun.

Sooner or later the door opened revealing a stylist and yeonjun walking behind her. "Ok we'll be taking pictures now, where is uh y/n?" The manager asked. "I'm here." I stood up walking towards the front.

"Great, everything is set up, don't be nervous and do your best." The manager quickly announced before stepping to the side.

I looked over to yeonjun to see him starring at me. I got to say this man is beautiful. "Your the new photographer right?" His deep voice caught me off guard, I could only manage to nod my head yes.

He looked me up and down before giving a small smile.

"this could be fun." He smiled.

The End

_______________
Yup left y'all on a cliffhanger
there will be a part two so don't
worry maybe with smut I'm not
sure :) hope y'all like it love
y'all byee :) 💕