Kim Taehyung

At home
11:05am

You was in the living room trying to learn twice dance practice to 'I can't stop me'. "How do they do that body twitch like that." You was getting tired but you didn't want to give up easily because it seemed like a fun dance to do.

Not realizing your boyfriend was watching you while leaning on the wall with a smile on his face. He watched you in aw as you struggled to get a few of the steps right. Your little sighs made him almost let out a laugh.

"This is the last time I'm doing this." You tried to get up out the leg position because now it was to hard so you gave up. "I'll do this another day forget this." After you said that you heard a chuckle from behind causing you to jump and turn around to see your boyfriend smiling at you.

"Tae you scared me you can't be doing that." You hold a hand up to your chest trying calm your heart. "I'm sorry baby it's just funny seeing you struggle." He laughed walking closer to you wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Ahaha you think that's funny huh." You said smiling while wrapping your arms around his neck. He shook his head yes while looking down at you.

"Anyways did you just get here or.. "oh I saw the whole thing I should've recorded you." You smacked your teeth before hitting his shoulder "I would've beat your ass if you did." "Mhmm sure you would."

You went to sit on the couch as he grab the remote before talking "I want you to learn a bts dance instead, how about ON." He looked at you smirking knowing your not going to get that right. "Tae now you know damn well I wouldn't keep up, let me do dynamite instead that's easy." He looked at you and said "but you can learn a twice dance tho." He grabbed my arm and positioned me in the middle "cmon I'll guide you." He said kissing my cheek before pressing play with a huge smile.

"I should record you instead." I death glared him "do it and ima kill you." All he did was smirk. "Ok! It's starting."

_______
This seems good and short
I like it. Send request on
who you want me to do
and I'll do it. Comment
and vote love y'all 😌.