Simu Liu

LIU BEING YOUR BOYFRIEND

( 𝖥𝖫𝖴𝖥𝖥 , 𝖥𝖴𝖭𝖭𝖸 )

( 𝖥𝖫𝖴𝖥𝖥 , 𝖥𝖴𝖭𝖭𝖸 )

"What's that suppose to be?" You looked over your boyfriend's pan seeing the cookies decorated in green icing with splurges of black icing as well. "Uh aliens..what? You don't like it." He eyes your designs seeing different kids characters such as hello kitty, SpongeBob, such and such. "Hey if you like it, I love it." You sarcastically said earning a scoff from Liu as he put icing on your face. Cooking turning into a food fight.

Liu always complementing your outfits when y'all go out to eat or any fun activities.

Liu always wanting to cuddle with you any chance he gets.

"Y/n..just sit down." Liu tried to hold in his laughter as you tried your best to copy the fighting moves from his latest movie 'Shang-chi' "no I want to learn it, now come over here and help me." "Yes ma'am." He smiled.

Liu always visiting your parents and helping your mom in the kitchen with cooking.

"Bae..I'm ready to go." You watched in shock as him and your family play another round of cards, always shouting and jumping around when he wins. "Oh my fucking god."

You giving him kisses before his fighting scenes for good luck.

You complimenting his acting skills.

His family adores you so much.

"Be fucking for real." You looked at Liu dead in the eyes as he walked in with your wig on. "Boy put my wig back always playing." You laughed as Liu did a spin. "This the same wig I was pulling on last ni-" Liu gasped before ducking from the pillow that was aimed towards him.

Liu always helping with taking your braids out.

Coffee dates after work.

Always on set with him since he's clingy.

Y'all gossiping together about other people.

Liu being the one to say "I love you" first.

"So...me or ( celebrity crush )." You sighed as he brung up the same question over again, prying you to see what your answer would be. "Don't walk away from me women!" He dramatically shouted.

The End.

_______
Something simple
for now, hope y'all like
it have a wonderful day/night
love y'all byee :) 💕
(Did not proof read lt)