Episode 1: It Ends Now

Start from the beginning

The Crystal King stared down both The Green Ninja and the former Dark Lord that he onced used as a host. "Did you hope to defeat me so easily? This form is but a shell. A vessel which I command...and change at will!"

Energy and lightning emitted from his bare hands as all kinds of crystals that surrounded his temple started to come right towards him. Lloyd and his father watched. All they could do was watch as the very personification of evil transformed.

Lloyd immediately looked at who was beside the transformation...the woman that broke his heart in every definition of the word, yet somehow, he still cared for because he himself had too good of a heart. "Harumi! Help us, please! We can defeat him together!!!"

Harumi seemed rather shocked by this offer. After all she had done to him, he still believed there was good in her. She briefly looked at her master's transformation before looking back at Lloyd. "I'm sorry, Lloyd. The only way this will ever end is for one side of the balance to win...and you're just not strong enough..."

Lloyd gritted his teeth. "You're wrong!"

But as he spoke, the crystals all sparked with energy and raised higher and higher into the air. Garmadon gulped as he stepped back a bit. "That can't be good..."

Then, the crystals glowed brightly before forming a gigantic and horrifying creature. The creature landed, revealing himself as The Crystal King in the form of a golden and gray centaur, covered in crystals that sparked with energy. He held an even bigger spear that could likely obliterate both Lloyd's mech and Lloyd himself in not even a swing.

The Crystal King's pink eyes glowed brightly before he lifted his now giant hand. "IT IS YOU WHO ARE WRONG...AND NOW...LET US SEE WHAT YOU CAN SURVIVE...THIS REALM IS ALREADY MINE! LET US TAKE ANOTHER!!!"

Lloyd's eyes widened before he saw tiny glowing shards begin flying into The Crystal King's hand. He looked at where they were coming from, but he couldn't quite tell. But Garmadon, he could tell by the energy of the shards alone.

The Realm Crystal. He was reforging it.

The Crystal King's eyes glowed a brighter pink and then, from the many crystals of his temple, lightning shot out of them and towards the broken shards, pulling them all together. The Realm Crystal was back and now a glowing pink.

Harumi herself was shocked, quickly taking a step back as The Crystal King had the Realm Crystal merge with his very hand.

Garmadon took a chance and then spread his wings wide, lunging at The Crystal King, who just swatted him away like a fly. Garmadon screamed as he was sent flying off the temple.

Lloyd's eyes widened and he shrieked at the top of his lungs. "FATHER!!!"

The Crystal King grinned before he closed his now crystalized hand. And then? Multiple portals came into existence, all across the now crystalized Ninjago City. An even bigger portal the size of The Crystal Temple started sucking the temple itself in, including everyone on it.

Lloyd gripped the controls of his mech, trying to keep its feet onto the ground. But The Crystal King just grabbed his mech with his hand and then threw him inside the portal, with The Green Ninja's screams quickly being cut off.

Harumi's hair was rapidly blowing in the wind as the temple slowly went inside the portal. She looked at her master. "M-my lord What are we doing?!"

"The Ninja will not be corrupted so easily...not in this realm...I am taking us to a place where corruption is all-powerful." The Crystal King grinned. "Ninjago is already mine...why not take another realm?"

And then, the temple was sucked in.

Lloyd's eyes snapped open in some kind of field as he quickly shot up. He looked around, seeing he was no longer in his mech. He stood up and looked at himself. He felt fine. No injuries.

So...why did he feel so different?

Lloyd looked around and then looked at the sky. Completely blue with fluffy clouds. He wasn't in Ninjago.

"...not again." Lloyd sighed before he noticed something in the distance. He turned his head and saw...a city. It almost looked like Ninjago City, that was for sure.

Lloyd then held his hand to his ear. "Master Wu? Guys? Anyone...?"

And then...much to his delight, so many voices all cried at once. "LLOYD!"

Lloyd sighed in relief as he almost fell back onto the grass. "Oh, thank my grandfather! Where are all of you guys?!"

"I dunno!" Jay exclaimed. "But...not Ninjago! No demonic Crystal Warriors or horrifying Crystal Zombies...Crombies, if you will!"

There was a groan, without a doubt being Cole. "Seriously, Jay?! Right now?!"

"I already told you when we fought The Overlord the first time! If I'm going down, might as well go down laughing!"

Then, almost to Lloyd's shock, Skylor responded. "I think we were all separated by those portals...what happened, Lloyd?"

"S-somehow The Overlord reformed The Realm Crystal!" Lloyd said. "And brought us here for some reason..."

"Whatever the reason is, it cannot be good." Wu said. "We need to regroup...it's likely The Overlord will take whatever peaceful realm this is like he did in Ninjago."

Zane then hummed. "Pixal and I are seeing a city up in the distance. We should all meet up there."

"With no vehicles?" Kai groaned. "Guess we have some walking to do..."

Lloyd then put his hand off his ear and then strapped his sword to his back before beginning to walk. He hoped whoever else was here was friendly...