Long Time No See

The team found themselves in front of the house near the wooden cabin. Eda, when she was still collecting human objects, unknowingly picked up valuable human objects. When Gus found out that they were really human treasures, worth millions, they wanted to give them to Luz and her mom. But because they had to escape the Boiling Isles, they had to use the treasures to buy a place to live.

As soon as they entered the house, Eda went to her room, leaving Raine with the teenagers and young adults. Raine smiled nervously.

In the room, Eda looked at herself in the mirror, she had aged. She was looking at an old woman with smeared mascara and dry lips. She took out some paper from her pocket. And when she looked at the picture, she couldn't stand it.
She was crying.

Down in the living room, Raine was trying to explain to the others how life would work here, but he couldn't do it without stuttering

"H-Here it is, A-Amity, Boscha, Willow and Gus go to high school. E-Emira, Edric and Hunter go to a college that's close by, we couldn't  get you into high school because of your age." He sighed nervously, he had never been a good speaker and the youngest Blight was really distracting him, reminding him of Odalia and her terror from earlier days.

"Tomorrow you go to school, eh, since you don't have sigils, Gus will teach those who don't know how to hide your ears, and in your case Boscha third eye, and you Amity try to hide your fangs. No magic in public, people can't to use it and not know it. And what people do not know, they destroy it."

"Remember, find Luz." Amity said, happy to see Luz again.

"Okay, now to sleep, who knows what strange things we will see tomorrow." Hunter said with a yawn.

"Hooty likes to sleep! HOOT!" The Owl Tube yelled from the box he was placed in. He was full of energy, no one had told him about Lilith yet.

The next morning, everyone got dressed and was ready to go. They were standing at the bus stop, Gus practically jumping up and down. He couldn't wait to ride the "magical moving tin".

He was extremely disappointed with the "magical moving tin." It stank, the ride was uncomfortable and bumpy, so Gus threw up as soon as they got off.

They stood in front of the high school and looked at her each with different feelings, definitely not happiness. Willow was disappointed that some nearby plants were uprooted, Gus was excited but also scared, Boscha looked at the school with disgust, and Amity just wanted to find Luz and get out of there.

They went inside, and immediately the other teenagers were looking at The Owl House gang with disgust, those looks were especially directed at Willow and Boscha who were holding hands.

Amity was already ready to break through "What are you looking at?" at other students when a red-haired girl with glasses approached them.

"You might want to take your hands off, everyone here is homophobic shits," she told Willow and Boscha. Then she turned to the others, "I'm Elisa and you are?"