The End Of The Isles

It had been four years, four long years. Since they defeated Belos, and freed the Isles from his rule. It had been four years, four long years since they had seen Luz.

They didn't even say goodbye, that's what haunted Amity the most. But she tried to tell herself that she didn't even need to say goodbye. Luz will come back, they will see each other again, won't they?

Amity got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom. She said good morning to Willow on the way. How much Willow has changed.

Plant Witch cut her dark blue-black hair short, she said it reminded her of Luz. She also changed her fashion and speech. Sarcasm was something she used all the time now, no wonder she and Boscha were dating. She was a few inches taller, making her 5'7.

Willow and Amity were now living together, at Willow's dads house. Amity moved because she couldn't take life with Odalia anymore. Alador was not bad, but her mother controlled him and he was not allowed to do anything, not even to stand up for his children.

And what was the final straw? Amity didn't want to dye her hair mint green anymore.

Since she was now 18, Odalia threw her out of the house. Luckily Willow helped her. Where else could she go? Gus and Hunter lived together but weren't dating, Boscha's parents wouldn't let her stay, and if she came to The Owl House, poor Hooty would get hurt. This is well known from the past.

She had no choice but to come live with Willow

She had no choice but to come live with Willow. In the bathroom, she looked at her reflection in the mirror, how much she had changed. Would Luz recognize her?

She was no longer a little girl. Her hair was long, reaching over her shoulders. She was no longer dyed, so the mint green color was slowly receding from her locks, revealing her natural auburn color.

She also changed the way she dressed, now she had more of a punk style. She had earrings and rings and wore a crescent moon necklace. She smiled, looking down at her fangs, which she had gotten a month before Luz left. How excited Luz got when she saw her crush's fangs.

She was not much taller, nor was her voice any deeper

She was not much taller, nor was her voice any deeper. She grew............... But only 2 inches, so she stays at 5'4. She sighed as she thought about how easily Gus and Boscha could pick her up now.