Chapter : 1 Walking towards my FATE

I was going to my cousin Rajveer's maternal grand-parent's house. Although the relation here mentioned is quite long(chuckles😅) but the house is comparatively near(sheepishly smile) approx. 0.5 kms. So, we are walking the distance while chatting about anything in the world because we have have an age gap of almost 8 years. In all my 22 years of existence, I have not visited Rajveer's maternal grand-parent's house once despite of it's closeness of my house because first of all, I never felt the need and secondly I am a stay-at-home type of person. I do not go anywhere until it's impossible to avoid.

 Although, I am not an introvert but it's just that I do not like going anywhere unnecessarily. Today, I am going because Rajveer's mother, my chachi ji(aunt) has specially instructed me to come as she wanted too celebrate my achievement of clearing Csir-Net (an ALL INDIA Level exam for eligibility of Lecturership) exam at her maternal house. She is not celebrating at her own house because he husband, my chacha ji (uncle) is not at home. 

"We are almost there. Only two small turns are left, Didi  (elder sister) ", said Rajveer.

"ok", I noded. 

When we are passing from the street, I hear a loud cry of a woman.  We both stopped to see.

"Mummy ji. Kya hua mummy ji. Mummy ji. Aankhen kholiye mummy ji". A middle aged lady is shouting and holding an aged lady in her hands. The old lady's body is lying on the floor unconscious. (Mother-in-law. What happened Mother-in-law. Mother-in-law)

Me and Rajveer both stopped and try to look to understand what is happening.

Due to the loud screaming, a few people were gathered in front of the house.

I don't know why but I had  sudden desire to go inside this house.

So gathering my  courage I went in after passing through the gathered crowd.

Now the old lady on the floor is circled by few ladies.

"Koi paani lekar aao", someone yelled.(Someone please bring a glass of water)

Then the ladies sprinkled some water on the old lady's face. But there was no movement in the old lady's body.

Meanwhile, a lady was constantly crying and blabbering "Mummy ji" (Mother-in-law). She was also holding the old lady's hand.

"Inhe paani pilao", Someone from the crowd yelled. (Make her drink water)

Then they tried to rise the head of unconscious old lady and tried to make her drink water.

"No", I yelled.

"Inhe paani mat pilaiye. Isse inka dum ghut sakta hai", I said. (Don't make her drink water. She can suffocate to death.)

Everyone turned to me. I got a little self-conscious. But shrugging off my insecurities I decided to try my best to save the old lady.

I step forward and said, "Please rub her palms and keep them warm."

The ladies looked at me with shock in their eyes.

I repeated, "I request you all to listen to me, Please. Don't waste time in thinking baseless things and please try to co-operate with me. I am trying to save the old lady here."

They nodded and two ladies started rubbing her palm.

I moved forward till I reached her feet.

"Two persons keep rubbing her palm and one person keep wet cloth piece on her forehead. Faassttt." I almost yelled.

I then started to push the pressure points on her feet for almost five minutes.

I then held both of her feet in my both hand and started to move them upward at an angle of 60 degrees.

And to everyone's surprise her eye-lashes started moving slowly.

Hello Lovely Readers, 

This is the first ever chapter of my first ever book on Wattpad.

Please give your valuable feedback.

Thank you for giving your precious time for reading my story.

Please vote and follow me if you feel like.

The story will gain pace gradually as it progresses.

Constructive criticism is always welcomed.

Lots of love from your lovely author.

Your author really love you.🙈🙈

And remember you deserve all the happiness in the world.😘😘

Please take care of yourself for me.