Chapter 40

|Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ|

━━━♡The members group hugged each other as they heard the crowd from backstage. Each cheer would make them tremble in fear as they were scared to perform on their debut stage.

The past few weeks went so quickly, that they didn't get the time to realize that they aren't trainees anymore, in fact, they are idols!

It's been two weeks since Daejong convinced the CEO. After he shared the good news with his members, they all kept asking him about how he convinced the stubborn man...but Daejong refused to answer.

Everyone was trying to figure out the mystery but they soon gave up after they realized they won't get an answer anytime soon.

“Daejong, Haewon, come here and wear your mikes”

The two nodded, sprinting toward the staff.

“It's finally happening!” Jiwoo smiled, letting out a nervous chuckle as the two were finally alone and had the time to talk

“Yeah...I can't believe that we are here. I never thought I would get to debut after what happened” Seojun said, looking around the dressing area

Jiwoo nodded.

“So much stuff happened in the last two weeks. I don't know if I would have survived if I didn't have Oppa and unnie by my side” she said, pausing to grab the mullet boy's hand. “Or if I didn't have you by my side”

Seojun stepped closer and gently cupped the brunette's face in his hand.

“I told you Jiwoo, I would always stick by your side. I told you that I will be with you and face the problems that life throws at us. Cause the moment I fell in love with you, I realized that I can't live without you”

Jiwoo's heart melted like it always does whenever the bad boy Seojun turns into the sweet-boyfriend version of himself.

She softly smiled at the boy, pulling him in a hug.

It wasn't easy for them at all! It was difficult changing their fan's mindset as they started hating the two for being in a relationship.

But it didn't take time for their love to regain everyone's broken trust. Their fans who became haters turned into fans again. And they are outside right now, waiting for the performance to start.

“Guys! Get going. Out the door now!” Heekyung whispered as she pointed at the stage

Seojun and Jiwoo looked at each other, smiling. They didn't say anything as their eyes did all the talking, they just blinked, giving each other's hand a tight squeeze.

Jiwoo took a deep breath before running toward where the rest of her members were.

Heekyung counted to three, and as soon as she stopped counting, the members walked on the stage.

The cheers suddenly got louder as the members got in position.

It didn't take long for the spotlight to hit them and for the song to start.

Haewon opened the song with her line, smiling at her fans. And her smile grew bigger the moment she saw her parents in the crowd. She never thought that her parents would be there to support her as they had given up on her dream of becoming an idol. But here she was, staring at her mom and dad who were holding a poster of her and cheering. She wanted to run toward them and pull them in a hug, she wanted to let them know how much she loves and appreciates them. But as she couldn't do that, she just smiled at them once again after the camera moved to Seojun for his part of the song.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐹𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑌𝑜𝑢━𝐻𝑎𝑛 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑗𝑢𝑛 𝐹𝐹 ✔️ 🎉