Chapter 04

|Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ|

━━━♡ Jiwoo played ‘Not shy’ by Itzy on the speakers and danced to it on the beat. She lipsynced to the lyrics and did the iconic pose for the ending.

It felt as if she was in her concert even though she was just in move entertainment.

After the music stopped, the sound of clapping erupted in the quiet room.

It was Heekyung, she was leaning against the door frame and clapping with pride written all over her face.

Heekyung loved Jiwoo, she always cared for her...and today when she wanted to talk to her about something important she was very nervous.

“Hello unnie” Jiwoo said with a smile while walking towards the elder one

“Hi Jiwoo, you are getting better day by day” she complimented causing her to smile

“Thanks...by the way, what are you doing here?”

“Uhm...I wanted to talk to you about something” she hesitated since the topic she was about to bring up was extremely stress worthy “Can you come to my cabin?”

“Sure...I will be there in a minute”

She nodded while fidgeting with her fingers.

She walked to her cabin and sat in front of Seojun who was already there.

She wanted to talk to both of them together, so before calling Jiwoo she called him in her cabin but she didn't utter a single word.

Jiwoo knocked on the glass door and Heekyung called her in.

She and Seojun furrowed their eyebrows in confusion after seeing each other.

'what is she doing here?'

'what is he doing here?'

They both thought to themselves.

“Sit down”

They all just sat there in silence for a few seconds until Heekyung spoke up.

“You both are extremely talented...your skills are improving day by day. I know that it has only been 2 months since Jiwoo joined this company and less than a week since Seojun did but I think that you both are ready to debut”

They both covered their mouth in shock.

Jiwoo and Seojun's eyes blurred with tears.

They were super happy.

They both were going to debut!

Seojun was shocked to the core, he thought that after his best friend died he would never be able to debut...but here he was.

Jiwoo had the same reaction as him!

Her dream was super close to becoming true.

She was about to debut!

“Our company thinks that you both should debut... together”

“WHAT?” They both yelled at the same time

Debut, together?

Their head was overflowing with questions...the smile on their face dropped as they stared at the elder one for answers.

The reason why Heekyung was nervous was this...she was about to tell two people who hate each other, to debut together.

“Our company needs a co-ed group, there will be 2 other members other than you...”

They both were blank!

They didn't know what to say, they didn't know what to do.

“Noona, I can't debut with her” Seojun whispered

“Neither can I” Jiwoo said

“Guys, if you both deny, you know there will be consequences,” Heekyung said “You can't choose whom to debut with, I don't want you guys to be kicked out of the company just for denying our rules”

Jiwoo couldn't handle getting kicked out of the company but she also can't handle debuting with Seojun.

Seojun couldn't handle getting kicked out of the company either...he had to be an idol, for his late friend.

He promised Seyeon that he will become a kpop idol...on the other hand, Jiwoo promised her grandmother that she will support her financially very soon.

“You both don't have a lot of time, you guys need to choose right now. I have 2 contracts with me”

Heekyung took out a blue file and a red file and kept it on the table.

“If you don't want to debut with each other, sign the red one and leave this company” she whispered and sighed “And if you want to debut together, then sign this work”

(A/n: I don't know how it works in the kpop industry but please along with the story 😅)

Their breath hitched...Jiwoo closed her eyes for a few seconds and then she looked at Seojun.

She knew that there are still chances where the company might change their mind since it depends on their skills if they will go further or not.

But she had to choose... right now!

Without thinking anything else she grabbed the blue file and signed it while Seojun stared at her with shock.

“Good choice...what about you?” Heekyung asked Seojun

He took a deep breath and signed it as well.

Heekyung was very happy!

“Amazing choice guys” she said “All the best for the future”

They both were going to debut together!

TOGETHER!!!

A/n

Hey guys!!

Do you have any scenes in mind that you want me to add to the story?

Let me know:)

Don't forget to vote
and comment ❤️