Chapter 18

|Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ|

━━━♡Chorang's head was overflowing with questions when he saw Jiwoo talking to her co-worker about Seojun.

He went to a cafe after school, he didn't know that Jiwoo works there...and when he accidentally eves dropped on their conversation he was shocked and confused!

He was confused because Jiwoo and Seojun hate each other but he still feels some tension between them.

And he was shocked when he found out that the bracelet Seojun bought for Gowoon, he gave it to Jiwoo.

“Yah!” Jisu nudged him in the arm, snapping him back to reality “Why aren't you eating anything?”

“Jisu” Chorang whispered, scooting closer to his friend “Don't you think it's weird”

“What do you mean?” he asked

“Do you remember the bracelet Seojun bought for Gowoon?”

“Yeah...” he nodded in confusion

“Seojun gave it to Jiwoo”

Jisu chuckled.

“Nice joke”

“I am not joking! I saw it in her hand”

“Maybe she bought it from the same shop...why would Seojun give it to Jiwoo?”

“But-”

“Just eat and stop thinking!”

He was about to mention what he overheard but Jisu fed him a spoonful of rice to stop him from talking.

'Something is fishy' he thought to himself while chewing on his food

|Hᴀɴ sᴇᴏᴊᴜɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ|

After my vocal session ended, I walked up the stairs to find Jiwoo. She wasn't picking up my calls and I wanted to talk to her about one of the songs that we had to record together in a few days.

As soon as I turned down the hall, I ran into Daejong Hyung.

“Oh, Seojun”

“Hyung, are you going home?”

“Yeah” he nodded “What about you?”

“I was looking for Jiwoo, Heekyung noona and I wanted to discuss something with her. Do you know where she is?”

“Yeah, she is practicing down the hall”

With that said, we bid each other goodbye and I went down the hall.

Soft and romantic music could be heard from one of the rooms, I assumed that's where Jiwoo must be practicing since all the other rooms were empty.

I was about to enter the training room but I stopped right in my tracks because of the view in front of me.

Jiwoo had her arms wrapped around a guy, who was twirling her in his arms. He had his arms interlocked behind her lower back.

Their faces were barely inches away. I felt a very weird feeling which made my cheeks flush red in rage.

I felt upset and extremely protective seeing her so close with someone else.

I was so busy glaring at that guy that I didn't notice the dance teacher that was standing there...but she did notice me.

“Seojun, come in” she said (not) politely

Why are all the training instructor
always so scary.

“Seojun” Jiwoo whispered when she saw me, moving away from the guy

She passed me a small smile while I glared at the guy beside her as if he did something wrong.

“Seojun, do you know the routine to this song?” the instructor asked, pointing at the song that was playing on her iPad

“Oh...yes” I said, awkwardly

“Hmm” she hummed, folding her hands above her chest “Dance with Jiwoo”

My neck snapped in Jiwoo's direction...

I would have to dance to a romantic song... with Jiwoo?

I could feel my cheeks going red... but this time, not with rage.

I felt a weird feeling in my stomach, and it wasn't jealousy.

“What are you guys waiting for? Come on, get in position” she commanded, clapping her hands to get out attention

“Best of luck” the guy whispered to her, before collecting his belongings and standing in the corner of the room

I diverted my attention towards Jiwoo, she was smiling shyly and I was feeling pretty weird too.

(Imagine they are the couple from the first bit of the video)

I couldn't help but smile when she got near me and wrapped her hands around my neck before the ending. I then back-hugged her and the smile on my face grew bigger.

Deep down I was hoping for this moment to never end...but why?

Why am I suddenly blushing?

Or why am I getting jealous or so protective of her?

It's not possible...

I can't like her!

A/nHey everyone!! So From the past few days I have been getting some really nice comments on this fanfiction and I always get super happy while reading them

A/n
Hey everyone!!
So From the past few days I have been getting some really nice comments on this fanfiction and I always get super happy while reading them...I am extremely thankful for your support!!

Thank you so so much ❤️