Chapter 24

|Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ|

━━━♡The two stood under the shade of a closed store to prevent themselves from getting wet since it was still raining.

They both were standing far away from each other, avoiding eye contact. The tension between them was so thick, that it could be cut with a knife.

Jiwoo wanted to go back to the dorm and just sleep forever but life had other plans.

It was raining heavily and they couldn't leave.

Neither of them had umbrellas or a choice. They had to stay together and start the conversation about the kiss since they couldn't be in awkward silence for a long time.

But Jiwoo didn't know what to say.

Her thoughts were stopping her from confessing.

There was a fear in Jiwoo which convinced her that the staff will randomly appear from the streets and they will start yelling at the girl.

She was scared she will get kicked out of the group. And she was also extremely worried about Haewon and Daejong.

She didn't know if she was ready to risk it all...

Seojun took a glance at the brunette's face. She was shifting her weight from one leg to another while fiddling with the butterfly bracelet he got her.

The stress was visible on her face. He was waiting for her to take her time and start the conversation but he couldn't wait anymore.

He wanted the Min girl to be relaxed rather than all fidgety.

“You are thinking about Daejong hyung and Haewon noona, aren't you?” he whispered, breaking the silence

Jiwoo tucked her lips in a straight line, nodding.

“I am just worried about them” she tilted her head to the right, sighing. “Aren't we being too selfish? Isn't this all way too messy?”

Seojun looked down, smiling softly. He knew that Jiwoo would think about others before thinking about herself.

“Sometimes it's good to be selfish” He said, taking a step forward. “And I am not going to lie, it's going to be very messy” he chuckled “But at least we get to be stuck in this mess together

Together...

Jiwoo never knew that such a cringy line could make her blush. The butterflies in her stomach started doing summersaults as her cheeks already started to turn pink. She bit her lower lip, trying to hide her smile.

Seojun gasped dramatically at her reaction.

“No way!” he shook his head. “Did I just make THE JIWOO blush?”

She immediately turned her head in another direction in an attempt to hide her face.

“Look here!” he giggled “Come on”

He tugged onto her arm, turning her around so that he could see her red face.

He placed his hands on her lower back so she doesn't move again. The smile on her face grew bigger even though she was embarrassed.

Seeing her smile, Seojun's heart fluttered. He pulled her deeper into his chest, tucking a few strands of her hair behind her ears.

The way he was staring at Jiwoo, was pure love. It made her heart melt...those pairs of eyes made her weak in the knees.

Despite the overwhelming thoughts, she couldn't be happier.

“No matter what problems life throws at us, we will fight through it together” he said, interlocking his hands with hers. “I can't stay away from you anymore... because I am falling for you and I can't help it”

As soon as Seojun finished his sentence, it stopped raining. It was as if the universe was waiting for them to confess.

Jiwoo took it as a positive sign. She felt as if the stopping of the rain was a message from her parents.

Her eyes sparkled with joy before resting her head on his chest. He didn't even take a second before wrapping his hands around the brunette.

“I like you Seojun” she mumbled against his shoulders causing him to smile from ear to ear. “I like you a lot”

 “I like you a lot”

A/n

Seojun+Jiwoo= any couple name idea??

How bout JiJun?