rodeo and hot n' heavy

Start from the beginning

He takes my shirt off and quickly remove the one he is waring as well. Slowly but surely we lose one pice of clothing after another. Eventually we find ourself naked on the queen sized bed.

No time is wasted as he slowly but surely push into me making me arch my back in a big moan. Its something so safe and familiar about this I don't even feel the slight pain from begin really tight.

He goes quick and hard in and our making me breath hard in between deep loud moans. His hands rest on my breasts as his lips make their magic on my neck giving me so much pleasure I'm about to loose my mind.

Moan after moan I feel like the world is non existent. Hard he hits my spot every time in deep like we have never done anything else. Its like no one else exist but the two of us.

- Frankie's POV -

Me, mommy, Ariana's dancers, scooter and Ari's glam team all is in the living room thats connected to Ariana's room on one side and two other rooms on the other side.

We are all talking having a good time when we hear loud moans and panting coming form Ariana's room making us all stop dead in our tracks and listen.

Its clearly Ariana we are hearing sounding like she Is on cloud nine. Their obviously having sex and its getting more and more awkward by the second to sit her and listen to this. Its bizarre to hear my sister moan let alone have sex. She is an adult but somethings a brother doesn't need to hear.

- Ariana's POV -

After time passes by I get closer and closer to the edge squirming where I lay with spread legs, gripping the sheets with my hands as I arch my back wile by boyfriend does his magic into me making me see stars.

I let out a scream as I reach the edge. Sean keeps going for another 30 seconds riding out his own high before falling on the bed besides me panting hard.

«That was amazing» he says wile pulling me closer to his chest.

«I ditto that»

Smirking at me he sits up again making his way down my body in between my legs with his head. With his tongue he licks me clean and gives my area more special attention making me cum again.

As he lay back up I cuddle into his chest as he wrap his arms tightly around me holding me close as we drift off to sleep.

***

My eyes flutter open and I find myself laying naked across a naked Sean's chest, but I'm not complaining about that tho.

Turning around I get my phone to see I got a text from Justin, instantly I feel bad, guilty even. Even tho I don't need to feel bad for sleeping with my boyfriend somehow I still do.

Justin - hi beautiful. Hope the concert went well. Excited to see you!

Ariana - hi you! It went perfect! See you soon xx

Getting Justin back out of my mind I lay back down on Sean's chest kissing it up and down causing him to wake up.

«Hi there love» he says sending shivers down my spine as he helps me on top of him.

We send each other looks giving the signal to what we both was acing after in that moment. But right as I was aligning him with my entrance there was a knock on the door.

Holding dead in my tracks I half yell «what is it?»

«Its me» my mom says «i got some papers I need you to sign Sweetie»

I sigh heavily as I'm so hot n bothered I just want to get it on, not sign stupid papers. Rolling off Sean I get under the covers making sure we both are all covered up. «Okay you can come in»