Chapter 7

Myraura P.O.V

It's been a few years since I married Eugene. I am currently 24 years old. In the meantime, I have already become the queen of Nuaria. Mother has gone back to Asgard again. Thor has meanwhile also become king of Asgard. Father and Mother move into a wing with each other, and Loki moves into another wing with Leanna. Emilia and Gracie still live with Eugene and me in the castle. I just took a pregnancy test because I feel like I'm pregnant. I secretly hope so. Must be fun. I have the test in my hands and look at the screen. Pregnant. Is there. I start to cheer. I walk straight to Eugene. "Look, Eugene. I'm pregnant!" I give Eugene a hug. "Nice! I'm just going to be a father!" Eugene hugs me back.

~A few months later, 20 weeks ultrasound~

We have an appointment with the doctor. Well, it's our own doctor in the castle. We walk to the infirmary. I lie down on the bed and my stomach is exposed. The doctor sits down next to me, puts some ointment on my stomach and goes over my stomach with this device. "Congratulations, it's a girl!" I look at Eugene happily. I've always wanted a girl." He says happily. I look at him happily. We go home again. In the evening, all the relatives come by to hear the news if we have a boy or a girl. When everyone is there, I stand and look around the circle. "We're having a girl." I hear a number of people say, "You see." I look around happily again.

~few weeks later~

It's been a few weeks into my pregnancy. I can tell it's almost time. I already have a big belly. Suddenly we hear a bell. That's a sign that we're being called via a hologram. I press a button in midair and Leanna appears. "What's up Lea?" I see her looking concerned. "It's about Loki." I look at her questioningly. "Didn't you think he's been acting weird lately?" I think for a moment and then nod. "Now that you mention it, yes it is. I thought he was a bit weird, too." Leanna nods. "I think he's been brainwashed. He went to Midgard a while back, he was told by one of the guards that something strange had happened at Midgard and the guard said it was from Thor. But Thor didn't know anything about it, nor did he know the guard." I look at Eugene for a moment. "I'll check on Loki." Leanna nods, and thanks me for closing the hologram. Eugene looks at me concerned. "Will you do that now?" I look at Eugene and shrug my shoulders. "My brother may be in danger. I have to see if I can help him." There is a moment of silence before Eugene says something again. "Okay, but be careful!" I nod once and then go to Fanya to go to Midgard. "What are you doing here, Your Majesty?" Armine asks in surprise. ,,I have to go to Midgard. I have to help Loki." Armine glances at Midgard and then nods gently. "But be careful!" I nod and walk through the portal. The portal happens to still be in the building Mother had bought. From the outside, you won't tell it has a portal inside. When I walk out of the building, I see that Thor has also just come from Asgard. "Thor?" Thor turns. "Myra?" I nod once. "You come to help Loki too." Thor nods.

After a while, we still haven't found Loki. I look at Thor for a moment. "I really need to rest." I say as we walk in the middle of the woods. Thor nods. I sit on a stone. ,,But I'll keep looking for Loki." I nod. ,,I want to keep looking too, but I can't seem to get it right now." Thor nods and then flies off to continue searching. Not much later, Thor suddenly comes flying past me with someone in a suit. I want to run to the spot, but notice that the running is not real anymore. So I just keep walking. When I'm almost there, I think, I'm blown over and I hear a loud thump. I slowly get up and see that they are just walking away.

After a while, Thor comes flying back again. "We captured Loki. We have him in a flying ship in a cage. Do you want to come with him?" I shake my head. "When I'm pregnant, I don't want to be on a flying ship. I do want to be safe on the ground." Thor nods and then flies away again. I walk on again. If they have Loki, it's not a good sign. But I can't do anything up there and down here just like that. I have to do it differently, but how? I go into a village and meet a lot of nice people. I think there's a party here. I am welcomed by the villagers and they take me into the dance. I dance with them. It's really a lot of fun. I'll sit down after a while. Some other villagers also join me.

After chatting for a few hours. Suddenly, I hear on the news that something is going on in New York. I'm a little too far from it. I'm going to a secluded place. "Heimdall open the bifrost." I say. The portal wraps around me and not much later I stand in front of Heimdall. "Welcome Your Majesty." Heimdall says. "Take me closer to Loki." Heimdall looks at Midgard and nods once. "I'll take you to the back of the building. I know Loki is there in the building with someone else." I nod and go back into the portal. Still, this is always handy. When I get to the building, I go in the elevator. I step out 1 floor below Loki and continue up the stairs.

When I'm upstairs, I'm not really out of breath. Which I find quite strange, but okay. When I walk in, I see that Loki is injured on the floor. I run to him. "Loki?!" I say worried and kneel beside him. "Myra?" he asks, surprised. I nod and tears are streaming down my cheeks. "What happened?" Loki asks in surprise. "You attacked Midgard." Loki nods and looks at the ground. "I remember it all." Tears are now falling down Loki's cheeks too. "What have I done?!" I shake my head. "It wasn't your fault, Loki. You were brainwashed." Loki then shakes his head. ,,I'm normally not really susceptible to those kinds of things, but I don't pay attention once and it's done right away." I suddenly hear that the fighting is over. "They are coming for you again, Loki." Loki looks at me. "We have to do something." I nod once and change myself into Loki. Loki looks at me surprised. "What are you doing?! You can't keep it up that long!" he says concerned. I shrug my shoulders. "Then you should be back with me before then." Loki is silent for a while and then nods anyway. He turns into me and quickly runs away before the rest come in.

Nobody's P.O.V

Thor and the rest enter after Loki walks out the door. Myraura had made sure she looked wounded for a moment. Everyone kept their weapon pointed at Myraura as Loki. She raises her hands to surrender herself. She is handcuffed and they all get into the elevator. When The Hulk also wants to get into the elevator, he is stopped by Iron Man, aka Tony Stark. "You go up the stairs. You don't fit in anymore." The Hulk mumbles something, but then walks away to the elevator. Myraura laughs a little softly. When they are down again, Myraura is handed over to Thor as Loki. She is first put in a cage and the next day she would go to Asgard. "I'll go with you." Tony says. Something tells him something isn't right about Loki. He's a little different from before.

Meanwhile, with Loki, he is walking in an alley. ,,How do I get back to Myra in time? I don't even know where they're taking her." He says to himself. Suddenly, he hears a baby crying. He walks up to the sound and sees a mother lying dead on the floor and her baby lying next to her. He turns into himself, then he walks up to the baby and picks her up. "Hush little one. You're safe now." The girl stops crying and looks at Loki in surprise. Her little hands suddenly reach for Loki's face. When Myraura is put in a cage, she starts to get weaker because of the pregnancy. She keeps changing from Loki to herself. And back again. "Is this another Loki trick?" Tony asks in surprise. At some point, Myraura's magic really runs out and she remains herself and faints. Thor opens the cage and kneels down by Myraura. "Myra?!" Tony looks surprised at Thor and Myraura. "Who is Myra?" Tony doesn't get it anymore. Thor looks at Tony. "Myraura is my younger sister." Not much later, Loki suddenly comes in with the found baby. When he sees Myraura lying on the ground, he immediately runs to Myraura and Thor. He kneels next to them. Thor and Tony look at him in surprise. Also, because he is holding a baby. ,,Say nothing. Hold her for a second. Then I'll help our sister." Thor says nothing and takes the girl from Loki. Loki uses his magic to heal Myraura. "You'll never do this again!" Loki says sternly to his younger sister. Myraura nods. "But I just wanted to help you, Lo." Loki nodded. "I know Myra" Loki and Myraura give each other a hug. "Okay explain." Tony still doesn't get it. "Well, I was brainwashed and so had no control over my body anymore." Thor and Tony nod. "And the hulk gave me control over my body again." Myraura looks at the men once. "We need to find whoever did this!" The men nodded. "Thor, we'll just say goodbye to you normally tomorrow and then you'll just go back and then when you get back we'll look for the perpetrators right away." Thor and Loki both nod.

They say goodbye to Myraura. It goes back before. The next day, Thor and Loki say goodbye to the Avengers. When they arrive at Asgard, Myraura is already waiting for them, and together the three of them walk towards Odin.