Chapter 6

Myraura P.O.V

It's been a few weeks already. Eugene and I still meet regularly. Every time we meet it is very pleasant. At the moment, I am walking with Eugene through the streets of Yestea, Eugene's hometown. He had a surprise for me. We walk towards a park and suddenly a dragon appears in front of us. I'm going to take a defensive position to defend myself. "Calm down." Eugene says next to me. "This is my own dragon Lord Faul, have you seen all those other dragons?" I look at Eugene for a moment and then look around. Everywhere on the planet, I see dragons flying. I was so in thought that I hadn't even seen all those dragons, I shake my head quietly afterwards. "Sorry, I didn't see them." Eugene pulls me into a hug. "It doesn't matter." He then kisses me on the head. We walk on again. When we arrive in the park, we walk straight to a lake. At the lake there is a cloth with a basket with food and drinks on top. We sit on the rug.

After sitting for a while, Eugene suddenly stands up. He takes my hand to help me up. When I stand, he stands on one leg. "Dear Myraura Odindottir. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I get a warm feeling inside and nod once. "Of course, I want Eugene!" We give each other a hug and then a kiss. We chat for a while and then both go home. I just go to Nuaria and Eugene to his house here on Yestea.

A few days later, I go with Eugene to visit his parents. We will do that first, and then we will visit Mother and Father. When we enter his parents' house, we are soon greeted by his parents. His mother's name is Adite and his father's name is Emir. They don't look at all surprised by my ears and tail, but what I also understood, they have already been on holiday a few times on Nuaria. We all sit down on the couch and talk about my life in Nuaria and my life on Asgard. After chatting for a while, I go back home. The next day we first visit Mother, Emilia and Gracie. Emilia and Gracie are playing in the playroom and Mother is in a meeting. We first visit Emilia and Gracie. When we come in, they are playing with dolls. When she sees us, they run straight to us. "Eugene, these are my younger sisters Emilia and Gracie." I point to Emilia first and then to Gracie. "Emilia and Gracie, this is Eugene."

After sitting with Emilia and Gracie for a while, Mother enters. "I thought you heard you come in." Mother looks at Eugene. "And then you must be Eugene?" Eugene nods and then bows once to Mother. "Nice to meet you, Eugene, my name is Frigga Borson." We're going to have a drink with Mother and then we go to Father's. When we are on Asgard we are immediately greeted by Loki, Leanna, Thor and Opehlia. "How did you know we were coming?" I asked them in surprise. "It was a gamble." said Thor. "And when you left Fanya, Armine passed it on to Heimdall." Oh, totally forgot. Armine and Heimdall went to Midgard together and did something that makes them bond and tell each other things. It's always handy. I watch Eugene get a lot of questions from Thor and Loki. "Now it's done or not, boys?" Thor and Loki look at me, startled. "Sorry Myra." Loki says and immediately pushes Thor to stop. They're not afraid of me, but they don't really want to see me angry or anything. Not much later, we all walk to Father to introduce Eugene to Father.

~time skipping because why not, hehe~

It's been a few years since I got together with Eugene. Today is Eugene and I's wedding. Thor and Loki are already married to Opehlia and Leanna. I am in the castle of Nuaria. I have Mother next to me and Father is outside waiting to take me away. We get married on Fanya. Because that's where all the planets come together. When I'm done, I walk to Father with Mother. Mother hands me over to Father and already goes to Fanya herself. "Ready?" Father looks at me. I nod and we walk together to Fanya. When we get there, it is all very nicely decorated. "Wow how beautiful!" I look around for Opehlia and Leanna, as I know they both did. I then look ahead to see where Eugene is waiting for me. He looks handsome in his suit. When we are with Eugene, Father kisses my hand and gives me away to Eugene. We face each other and Armine starts talking.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Eugene and Myraura's wedding." He glances around. "They always say ladies first. So let's start with Princess Myraura." He looks at me first and then at my parents. ,,Myraura Tygta Ixdite Odindöttir, born October 30, 1972. Daughter of Odin and Frigga Borson. Younger sister of Thor and Loki. Born on Asgard. When she was 4 years old, she was kidnapped by the Dark Lynx and ended up in Nuaria. There she became a big sister to Emilia and Gracie. Emilia and Gracie's parents passed away, and Myraura had her family back." I wipe a tear away and glance at Thor and Loki. Loki smiles and winks at me. "Her mother became a temporary queen of Nuaria until Myraura is old enough to take it over." And then Armine looks at Eugene. ,,Eugene Saverio Rosales, born on May 10, 1970. Son of Emir and Adite Rosales. Older brother of Libris. Born on Yestea. When Eugene was 6 years old and Libris was 2 years old, Eugene moved to Midgard with his family. It didn't take long for them to stay on Midgard. Because Eugene has been kidnapped by people on Midgard. When Eugene was found, he and his family immediately moved back to Yestea. After having had dates on Yestea a few times, there was never a good one. Until he met Myraura." Armine looked at me for a moment and then back at Eugene. I grab Eugene's hand. "It was love at first sight. They started dating and after a few days the two parents met. Myraura was immediately liked by Adite. Emir first had to watch the cat out of the tree, as with all girlfriends. Odin and Frigga were immediately happy for their daughter that she had found the one. When Eugene came to Odin to ask for his daughter's hand, Odin had to think about it first. But since we're here now, Odin said yes to Eugene."

After the ceremony, it was time for the party. Eugene and I go to another room first. Being alone together. After being alone for a while, we walk to the door in front of the ballroom. ,,See the new couple here. Eugene and Myraura Rosales!" With those words, the door opens and Eugene and I walk in.

I am married to the man of my life. Not knowing what awaits me.