Chapter 5

Myraura P.O.V

It's been a few months since Thor brought Opehlia with him. At the moment I am walking around Midgard with Opehlia. We are going to look for a future man for me. We meet 2 men, they suddenly start talking to us. "Hey, where are you two beautiful ladies going?" We ignore them and move on. One of the men grabs my arm and turns me around. "We asked you a question." I pull myself off with ease. "That's none of your business." The man who was holding me smiles once. "There you go, a lady with spunk." The men come closer again and now try to catch both of us. I use my powers and send the men flying through the air. "Wow cool." We hear a voice behind us. We turn around and see a man standing. I'm going to be in a defensive stance again. "Relax, I won't hurt you." We hear the man say and see him raise his hands. I stand back to normal and look at the man. "Who are you then?" The man doesn't look so ugly. "My name is Tony Stark." ,,Your pleasure Tony, my name is Myraura Odinsdöttir. And this is Opehlia Greyrose." We shake hands. Opehlia and I have learned the things they think are normal here so we don't come off as weird. "Where are you from?" "Asgard." Opehlia says, and I look at her in surprise. "Asgard? I've never heard of that. Is that in Europe?" I see Tony is thinking hard. "Yes, it's in Europe." I say quickly. "Cool!" Tony says happily. "What are you two doing here in New York?" I glance at Opehlia. "We're on vacation. But we have to move on." I say quickly and we walk on. "Let's go back." I say to Opehlia and we walk to Fanya's building. "Heimdall open the bifrost." I say when we stand in front of the building. A portal opens around us and not much later we are back on Asgard.

~a few months later~

Today, Loki comes to visit us with his girlfriend. her name is Leanna Flamilia. She's from Vanaheim. Loki hasn't shown her to Thor and Vader yet. He wanted to show us her first. When Loki comes in with Leanna, Leanna bows once to Mother and to me. "Welcome to the Leanna family." We introduce ourselves and we sit down on the couch and chat for a while. After a while, Leanna smiles at Loki once. "I thought it would be different. But this is not so bad." Loki smiles back at his girlfriend. "Did I tell you, Lea." We also smile at Leanna. And again the two ladies come running. "Loki!" they say happily. Leanna looks at the two ladies. "Who are they?" Loki looks from the ladies to Leanna. "They are my younger sisters that I was talking about. This is Emilia and Gracie." Leanna looks at Loki once, then at me, then at Emilia and Gracie. "But they don't even look like you." Loki shakes his head. "They're adopted." Emilia and Gracie are no longer surprised. They already know. Emilia walks to Leanna once. "Are you Loki's girlfriend?" Leanna and Loki start to blush. Leanna then nods once. "That's right, that's me." Emilia then gives Leanna a hug. "Welcome to the family!" she says happily. "Loki, do you want to play with us?" Loki nods once and I take Leanna for a tour of Nuaria. I tell her about everything about Nuaria. She also asks me questions about Nuaria. When we get back, Loki is still playing with the two ladies. They are playing hide and seek. Well, Loki is actually cheating a bit. I see Emilia and Gracie looking for Loki, and I see Loki hanging up in the air somewhere. I use my magic and let Loki fall down. "Myra! That is mean!" Loki says and looks at me. "There you are!" Emilia and Gracie say in unison and jump on Loki. "No, Lo, what you did was mean." I say to Loki. Leanna stands next to me and nods. "That was very mean, Lo!" She says. Loki glances at the ground once. "Yeah, okay, I agree with you on that. I'm sorry." He doesn't really mean it, of course. We all laugh together once and then walk back to the living room. We go for a drink and then Leanna and Loki go back home. When they are gone, I go to my bedroom. I don't think we'll get many visits from Thor and Loki with the ladies any time soon. I think they'll be too busy with that.

It is already a few days later. At the moment, I am walking alone through Nuaria. Suddenly I bump into a boy about my age. "I'm sorry!" the boy says when he sees that I had fallen to the ground. "Wait aren't you princess Myraura." I nod as he helps me up. He then bows. "I'm so sorry, princess!" I shake my head. ,,Is not necessary. I wasn't paying attention myself." He bows again. "Eugene Rosales." I bow once, too. "You already know my name, of course." We laugh for a moment. "Nice to meet you, Eugene." Eugene nods once. "I also think Princess Myraura." Eugene takes a look around. "But what's a princess doing here all by herself?" I also look around once in a while. "I just wanted to be alone for a while. Just clear my head." Eugene nods once. "It's understandable with such a large family." Now I nod once. "Do you mind if I walk with you?" I shake my head. "No, seems nice." Eugene nods and we continue walking together.