Chapter 2

Nobody P.O.V

It's been a few years since Myraura was kidnapped by the Dark Lynx. At the moment, Myraura is 7 years old. Loki is currently 12 years old and Thor is 13 years old. Cinder and Nyx had 2 more children after Myraura. They always thought that Cinder couldn't have children, or at least that's what the doctor always told her. But they kept trying, because they wanted to have children of their own. First they got Emilia Palmbell, and then they got Gracie Palmbell. They were very happy with the two ladies. Emilia is currently 2 years old and Gracie is not yet 1 year old. Myraura sits alone in her bedroom. Suddenly, a hologram of 2 boys appears. "Is this Myraura?" She hears one of the boys ask. She nods fearfully. "Relax, we won't hurt you." The other boy says. ,,Who are you then?" Myraura looks at the two boys. Somehow they seem quite familiar to her, but she can't place where. "We are Thor and Loki." Loki says, pointing first to Thor and then to herself. Loki has already realized that she no longer has any memories of Thor and himself. "What are you doing in my bedroom?" Myraura asks in surprise. "We are looking for our younger sister. She was kidnapped by a group of evil. And we heard that she was brought here to this planet." Myraura looks at the boys, she feels a bit sorry for the two. "I'd like to help you find your younger sister." Thor nods. "That will be sweet. We can't get to your planet, so we have to keep in touch with each other through this hologram." Myraura nods once. "But nobody should know about this! Otherwise, you can't help us anymore and we can't find our sister anymore." Myraura nods once. "I promise not to talk about it!" Thor and Loki nod. "That's very sweet... Um, we don't even know your name." Myraura smiles once. "My name is Myraura Palmbell." Loki nods. "Nice to meet you, Myraura." Myraura now nods, too. ,,I agree."

Loki P.O.V

Yes now I know for sure this was our Myraura. How big she has grown. I still miss her every day. How did we find her? Well, we managed to catch one of the Dark Lynx and interrogated him. He remembers taking her to another realm called Nuaria. Only he no longer knows how to get to Nuaria. We can't ask anymore either since Vader has no patience and killed the man. How is it going on, everyone here? Well what can I say with me and Thor is doing okay, Father and Mother are doing a little worse. They both blame themselves for everything. I'm back in the building where Heimdall last saw Myraura. Suddenly a portal appears in front of me. "Loki come on!" I hear someone say through the portal. I walk through the portal and come out on a large circle with doors around me. A number of people come out of the door and they walk towards another door. And that goes with all doors. Some look the same as Myraura and some look like dragons. "Welcome, Loki, I've been waiting for you." I turn around in surprise and see a man standing in front of me. ,,Who are you?" I ask surprised. ,,My name is Armine and I am the gatekeeper of Fanya. I know you are looking for your younger sister, Myraura. I want to help you with that." I don't really trust the man. "How can I trust you?" The man laughs briefly. "If you want Myraura back, listen to me." Now I'm getting a little angry. "How do you know Myraura?!" I ask angrily. "Myraura now lives on the planet behind this door." I look at the door Armine is pointing to. "Well, then I'm going to save her now." I walk to the door and want to open the door. "It's not that easy. If you take her out now, she will lose her memories of Thor and you forever." I let go of the door and look at Armine. "Then what can I do to help her?" Armine laughs a little. "You already do. Your idea of ​​the hologram helps her. She needs to get her memories back in the environment she is in now. But that has to be done in steps otherwise it can't go well with her, that's why you can't go there." I nod once. "So basically you're saying I should continue with the excuse that Thor and I are looking for our sister and that we need Myraura's help?" Armin nod. "You just have to go with it. And it doesn't matter that you're actually describing your sister. That's right." I nod again. "Thank you for your help. But why are you helping us?" Armine looks away for a moment. "The king and queen of Nuaria are actually bad people. If you are against them, you will be immediately killed by them. I've tried many times to get Myraura out of there, but because she doesn't have any memories of you anymore, I can't. And I've also tried a few times to get her memories back from her, but I can't either. You really have to do that yourself." I nod. "We're going to do our best!" I say goodbye to Armine and go back to Asgard. It's been a few months now since I've been to Fanya. I talk to Myraura almost every day. I also have the feeling that she keeps getting some of her memories back from us. She told me once this week that she had a dream about her and me as young children. I'm ready to reappear as a hologram in Myra's bedroom. "Lolo!" she says happily when she sees me. "I'm happy to see you! I had a dream about us again. Only now there was a man and woman there. Ow, and Thor was there too!" I smile at Myra. "Was it a nice dream?" I see her nod and then she suddenly looks at the ground. "Hey Lolo, can I ask you something?" I nod. "Of course you can ask me anything, Myra." I see her sigh once. "Could it be that the dreams are not dreams, but memories?" I'm a bit shocked by this question. She looks at me expectantly. "Never mind, it was a stupid question." She looks away again. I think I see a tear in her eye. "Myra, look at me." I see her looking at me and see tears falling down her cheeks. I nod once. "They are also memories. You are our sister we are looking for. I couldn't tell you right away. It was better than you found out for yourself." I see more tears falling down her cheeks.