Chapter 4

Myraura P.O.V

It has been many years since Cinder and Nyx passed away. Gracie and Emilia don't remember anything about it. Since they were so young then. Gracie is currently 5 years old, Emilia is 8, Loki is 18, Thor is 19 and I am 15. A lot has happened over the years. Mother is still the queen of Nuaria. And since I am the eldest, I will be the new queen of Nuaria. So my training starts next week to be a good queen. I live with Emilia and Gracie with Mother, and Thor and Loki live with Vader. We sometimes visit each other. Mother bought the building where Fanya's portal opens. So that we know for sure that it can continue to happen forever. At the moment, Thor and Loki are dating ladies. Thor and Loki must both be married before they are 21. Me too, of course, since Mom and Dad want me to be queen when I'm 21.

A few weeks later, Thor is the first to come home with a girl. Her name is Opehlia Greyrose. She's from Asgard itself. Mother and Father wanted us to marry a prince or princess or someone from Asgard or the 9 realms. That includes Midgard and in my case Nuaria or one of the other realms from there is also included. Thor has already been to Vader and Loki with Opehlia and today he will visit us. Mother and I are all in the living room when Thor comes in with Opehlia. Emilia and Gracie are playing in the playroom. We introduce ourselves to each other, and Opehlia joins us with Thor. Emilia and Gracie come in not much later and stand next to Thor. "Hey girls." Thor says and smiles sweetly at them. He really loves Emilia and Gracie, same goes for Loki. "Thor, do you want to play with us?" Thor looks at us for a moment. "Go on, Thor, we'll talk." Thor nods and then walks with the ladies. After chatting for a while, Opehlia and I go outside. I'm going to give Opehlia a tour of Nuaria. Thor has already done it on Asgard. When we're walking around outside, I tell Opehlia about my time here. She listens very interested and also asks a lot of questions about this place. Opehlia is a really nice and nice girl. When we get back home we go and have a look at Thor, Emilia and Gracie. They are having fun playing with each other. The ladies have put two pigtails in Thor's hair. We have to laugh about what that looks like. When the ladies see us, they look happy at their creation. "Look Myra! Doesn't it look nice!" I look at Opehlia for a moment and then nod. "Who made those pretty pigtails on Thor?" Emilia points to Gracie and herself. "Gracie did that side and I did this side." You can see a difference in the tails. One side is higher than the other. Since Gracie is a bit smaller, it also makes sense. ,,You did a really nice job!" Opehlia comes a little closer to the ladies. "Shall we teach you how to make braids?" The ladies look at each other and then nod happily. "YAAAAAHHH!!!" They jump up and down happily. I walk over to the ladies too and start helping Gracie with the braid.

When we are done with the braids, we walk to Mother. "Look Mother!" Emilia says happily and proudly shows our creation to Mother. Mother looks at Thor and starts to laugh for a while. "You look good, son." "Yeah, I know now." Thor looks in the mirror for a moment and then laughs at his hair. After a while we get everything out of Thor's hair and I do his hair the way he always has it. Then we say goodbye to Opehlia and Thor. Opehlia goes back to her house. I give Opehlia a hug. "It was fun." Opehlia nods. "So did I." Gracie and Emilia also give Opehlia a hug. "Will you come back?" Opehlia looks at Thor for a moment, and Thor nods. "Of course ladies. I'd like to come back." Gracie and Emilia cheer happily. "Yes!" Emilia says. Opehlia and Thor then disappear through the portal back to Asgard.

A few days later, it's Gracie's birthday. She will be 6 years old. We're celebrating on Asgard and everyone will be there, even Mother. How about Nuaria? We have the king and queen of Nolea to look after Nuaria. Opehlia will be there too, Gracie has asked Thor. Well, asking, you can rather call it nagging at his head. Every 5 minutes she asked Thor until he said she was coming. Thor was fortunate that at times he was able to escape to Asgard, where she could not come alone. So we didn't see much of Thor on Nuaria.

When Gracie sees Opehlia on her birthday, she runs happy and cheerful to Opehlia. "You're here!" she says happily. I see Father want to say something about Gracie running, but Mother stops him. "Let her go." I hear Mother say to Father. Father nods once and then looks around again. It was a successful birthday party for Gracie. Gracie was very happy with the presents and the visitors. She is currently sleeping on the couch in the living room. She got all tired of dancing etc. She is picked up by Nayeli and taken back to Nuaria. Once arrived in Nuaria, Gracie is immediately put to bed.