~BEFORE YOU READ~

Alright, before you read these stories, here's some info about what's going on.

DISCLAIMER: These stories are not at all canon to the DOORS lore or storyline, as they are only works of fanfiction.

WARNING: These stories may contain depictions of blood/gore, violence, and other things that may disturb the reader. Reader discretion is advised.

Requests are also open, but you need to read the info first.

Canon Entities that will be in some if not most of these stories:

- Rush ( My personal favorite, not gonna lie- )

- Ambush ( Rush's kinda-cool cousin )

- Seek ( The man himself- B) )

- Figure/The Figure ( Blind BBQ ribs guy- XD )

- Eyes ( "Look at me, but also don't look at me" )

- Glitch ( The guy who gets you back to your group, with a small fee of 40% of your health )

- Halt ( Speedrunners' worst nightmare- XD )

- Screech ( Cute, but annoying )

- Timothy ( Le spooder :D )

- Jack ( AKA The Annoying Closet Man )

- Guiding Light ( If it weren't for this one, I'd be screwed in Seek's chase and dark rooms- XD )

- Hide ( Very effective anti-camp entity- XD )

Non-Canon Characters that will be in some if not most of these stories:

- Show and Tell ( Oooo, twin entities, so spooky! But they only wanna play a game of tic-tac-toe with you though. Just don't make either of them upset... :D )

- Amy ( My Roblox OC/avatar, is often the player in these stories if it's not just a generic player )

Things I will write:

- Angst ( I dunno, I just have a knack for making characters suffer- )

- Fluff ( Depends- )

- Platonic ( My favorite )

- Wholesome stuff ( Another of my favorites )

- Violence? Blood? Gore? Body horror?! Just ask and you shall receive! :D ( Yet another of my favorites )

Things I will NOT write ( TW: Mentions of r4p3, p3d0ph1l1a, and 1nc3st ):

- Smut ( I'm a minor, plus I'm not that good at writing that sort of thing. And I'm not entirely sure if the creators of DOORS would like their characters being sexualized or not. )

- Adults dating children also known as p3d0ph1l1a ( Okay, that's straight-up DISGUSTING! Especially if it's smut! If you are a p3d0ph1l3 yourself or you just like it, please DNI ( Do Not Interact )! )

- 1nc3st ( Again, straight-up disgusting. )

- R4p3 ( Yet again, straight-up disgusting. And if you got r4p3d, I'm so, so sorry that happened to you, and I want you to know it wasn't your fault it did happen. I'm here to talk if you need me. )

- F3t1sh3s/K1nks ( Bruh, I don't even know what these even are and what the difference is between them, but I'd like to keep it that way. Also, it's the same reasons as smut. I'm a minor, and I'm not good at writing that sort of thing. )

Alright, now that that's out of the way, let's begin!