❥ Chapter Thirty-Three: Girl

RONI

I straddled on his lap when he pulled me closer to him. I felt his chest warm against mine as the kiss deepened. I wanted more, I wanted more of him.

His kiss went down to my neck and his lips stayed there for a few moments while I gave him access. I caressed him hard and I pulled it when I felt butterflies due to his intense kisses.

His hands slowly moved, he lifted my shirt and caressed every inch of my body. His left hand is touching my stomach gently while his other hand supported my back. A soft moan escaped my mouth and the sensation continued when he laid me down slowly. Jack's face is dark, intense and full of longing. He's waiting for my approval, what more can I do to show this man how much I miss him too?

I snaked my arms around his neck and gave him the permission he's been waiting for. The flames sparked us both and made us feel inseparable. The burning desire I've wanted to do is finally released. As we both reached the pinnacle, tears fell from my eyes. Not from sadness anymore but for the greatest joy I have felt ever since coming here.

"You look sexy." Jack whispered as he played with my hair. I lay on the floor, chest on the ground while he faces me to this side.

My back is exposed and since I lost weight for the last couple of years, Jack can see my spine well. The bones are carved well on my back and when he traced it with his fingertips, pain crossed on his face again.

His hot thumb caressed my skin, he always does this every time my back is exposed, like he hasn't touched it for a long time. Which is true.

"So, what should we do now?" I asked. Jackson's eyes burned to mine but he continued trailing off my back and shoulder with his fingers. I rose up, never minding the burning desire on his eyes when he preyed on my naked body. I am used to it, it never bothers me.

"We need a plan." I answered.

Jack nodded as he stood up. He picked a torn paper inside his dusty backpack and opened the folded paper in front of me. It's a map. The fortress map. I wonder where he got it but I didn't ask and just stared at it, inspecting the entire structure; mainly the hidden passages that would serve as our exit.

"We could escape now, Roni and get out of here for good." Jack muttered. I know that. We could just take the least possible route and head to the shore where the wolves won't find us but getting out of here isn't my priority.

"There's something bothering you." Jack noticed my silence. He reached for my hand and squeezed it gently. I sighed. "I don't want to survive without ending the mess I made." I whispered.

"I don't want to keep on living while the nightmares continue to haunt me. I cannot live as if everything is fine. Jack, I have to end this before everything gets out of hand."

"So, what do you suggest?"

I shrugged at his question. I don't know. Honestly, I don't know what I should do to end this monstrosity. It's me and Jack against the whole pack, a pack filled with bloodthirsty monsters. I am not capable of anything, but I know Luna wants me until she fulfills her plans.

"You're not thinking of sacrificing yourself to them, are you?"

Jack read what's on my mind and when I stared at him, he immediately shook his head. He knows what I'm thinking. "I can't let them have you. Roni, I can't lose you again!" His strained voice tells me how much he opposes this idea.

"We can end this, we can kill them all without sacrificing any of our lives."

"How?" I asked, not convinced by what he just said because honestly, we can't deny the fact that the chance of us getting out in this mountain alive is negative percent. I am hopeful but I am very doubtful.