◌/)/)。✎ :Prologue⠀┄┄ ┈ֺ╮

Narrator
Time: Unknown Place: Unknown
﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊

The contracted alliance only begun two months ago. I put emphasis on contracted. However, specific details haven't been released to the public yet. Only an announcement that an allegiance has been confirmed.

Mixed emotions flood from both ends of spectrum.

The leaders of each nation have agreed upon allying together to defeat the sirens, the common people don't necessarily agree.

Azur Lane always had forgiveness in their heart. Nothing would change that. When it comes to conversation in private though, some have some objections and continuous suspicions.

They have a right to be. The split between Crimson Axis is more intense than Azur Lane ever could. With people secretly wanting to gather information from their enemy, and the other wanting to educate and advocate for their newly bound allies.

Petitions, debates, and even full fledged fights have become a temporary norm. For many, people aren't sure how they're supposed to suddenly trust those who have betrayed them.

The representatives stay strong and keep their words pure. It would be false if some didn't agree with the Queen's decision. Neither Bismarck's.

Betrayal. Powerful words in the name of war.

Yet the only power who stayed neutral were the Russians. Northern Parliament always had suspicion in their reputation, especially after the sudden switch during the Great War. They wanted to take control with their own people though, but that's not something that will be visited today.