chapter 15

~~~1 week later~~~
Somin pov

Everything has gone back to normal and Hyemi was suspended from school. Sehun told me to meet him after school and I can't Wait.

Sehun pov

Hyung!!! Ommo I am so nervous! How am j going to ask her to go lotte world with me!
Luhan: just ask her and be your own self, you have seen her so many times already but you are so nervous just for this

Luhan hyung giggled and then started laughing like crazy and I thought he went mad.

Lu hyung! ~~ stop laughing I am serious, I am so nervous that I feel like I am riding a gyro drop...

Breath in...
Breath out...
Breath in...
Breath out...

After school

Somin pov

I was waiting for Sehun When I saw him trip over his on feet When he was walking towards me and waving at me.

Yah Sehun oppa, qwenchana? You should have seen yourself fall, it was so funny. OMG hahahahahaha.

I laugh until I fell on the ground
Sehun: Yah! It's not funny okay? You are going crazy, don't try to make me laugh because your laugh is really contagious.

(In the end somin(you) and sehun ended up laughing on the ground for about 10minutes and people was staring at the both of you wierdly )

~~after laughing ~~~

Sehun pov

Okay.. finally I have cooled down.
Okay... erm... somin c-can you go on a d-date with me to lotte world this Saturday? Like the two of us alone? You know Ha...haha.

Somin pov

When Sehun told me that he wanted to go on a date with me to lotte world my face became so red and I said yes!

Sehun pov
OMG! Hyungs I am going on a date with Somin this Saturday to lotte world and I am so excited! What should I Wear?

Kris hyung: I know! Wear a onesie there!

Luhan hyung: wear your pyjamas there!
It's comfortable clothes. Ow! Xiumin why did you hit me.

Xiumin hyung: since I am the oldest and know most about dating stuff, just wear casually, don't listen to the two stupid people over there and I went to hit luhan head.

Luhan and kris: yah! We are not stupid Okay? Hey! We said the same things! Jinx! Jinx again! Hahahahah (both of them was now laughing on the ground)

Sehun: gomawo xiumin hyung! Saranghae ♡

Somin pov

Taeyeon ah I am going lotte world with sehun this Saturday! I am so excited! What should I wear there?

OMG I got nothing to wear!

Taeyeon: araseo you can go just wear casually and we can go shopping tomorrow so you can buy new clothes.
You two look so good Together.

Unni! You are embarrassing me..
My face is burning, I look like a chilli pepper...
I'm sorry this chapter is short but I promise next chapter will be long.
I don't think I can update next week because I have exams next week but after the exams I will update a long chapter.
Please Vote ,Comment and tell me how you like the story and I will try to updated more and please no plagiarism.
I don't copy any one stories if my stories are similar to other stories it is purely coincidental. This is just my imaginations.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and what do you think will happen in the next chapter, Comment what will happen or what you want to happen and I may add it into the story, thank you! Kamsahamnida!>o♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
Xoxo,
Taengkoong94 ♡♡♡