chapter 7

Sehun pov
--------------------
I went to visit somin at the sickbay and I realised everytime I see her my heart starts beating very fast and I feel something strange happening like I have butterflies in my stomach.

Somin pov
-------
I was in deep thoughts When suddenly Sehun came into the room and it was really awkward because we didn't know what to talk about so I just started talking to break the silence

How are you doing in school?
Thanks for bringing me here.

~~~~~1 week later ~~~~

Sehun pov
--------------------
It had been 1 week since Somin started coming back to school after that incident.

We were having history lessons and at the corner of my eyes I saw somin sleeping on the table and I can't help but to stare at her and she look like a angle sleeping .

The hyungs caught me staring at somin and they started to tease me

Oooooo our Maknae is in love with somin!~
Love is in the air ~

Baekhyun hyung!!
Aish!.. I flushed deep red and I can feel my cheeks started to heat up so I just turn away.

Somin pov
--------
I woke due to the noise and realised it was baekhyun and I heard him saying that sehun was staring in the air and all those lovey dovey stuff and I was really embarrassed so I just pretended nothing happen and that I didn't hear it.

*school over*
Somin pov
-------------------
Rring!!!
The school bell rang so I straight away ran out and Went home and I was feeling really tired that day so When I was walking home I was thinking of taking the short cut home but I thought that I have heard people talking about kidnapping and robbery case around there.

I didn't thought much about so I just walk to the short cut so I can go home and lie on my bed and sleep

When I was walking I heard a noise and When I turn around I saw a men and he looked drunk and what's even worse is that he has a gang with him.

Hi little girl ~
His breath was really smelly and it smelled like alcohol.

Somebody saved me!!
The guy and his group of friends started touching me and ripping my skirt and my shirt off.

Stop! Pls stop it! I cried and screamed for help.

Sehun pov
-------------------
The bell rang and Somin was really fast she took her bag and ran out of the school building to go home .
I decided to follow her home just to see Where she was going.
*I am not stalking her I am just looking after her incase anything bad happens again*
I saw her taking the short cut and I was told not to go to the short cut because they are kidnapping and robbery cases around here.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and suho hyung called me so I had to pick it up of course or else he would nag at me all day
I heard screaming and it sounds really familiar and it was somin's.

I put down the phone and told suho hyung to call me later and I ran to Where the voice was and I saw a group of guys taking somin clothes off.

Yah!!!! I punched the guys and slapped the guys and kicked him in the stomach and they all ran off.
Such cowards!!

I saw somin on the ground crying I took of my blazer and wrap it around her and carried her bridal style and ran to my apartment since it was not that far away

Somin was asleep so I slowly put her on my bed and clean her up and I went to make some porridge for her.

I called taeyeon and tell her not to worry and that Somin was at my house.
I kissed her forehead and whispered I love you somin-ah.