chapter 14

Hyemi pov
Stupid bitch slut Somin, how dare she steal my Sehun away from me and since now they are dating I am going to get my revenge, Somin you are so going to regret it.(*inserts evil laugh*muahahahahaha)

Somin pov

We went to school today and everyone was staring at me like I was some weirdo and I heard them whispering things like

Girl 1:Isn't that the bitch that steal our Sehun oppa?
Girl 2: aishh! I hate her
Girl 3: me too, I heard hyemi is going to do something to her and I hope she get away from Sehun oppa

I heard them whispering about me so I quickly ran and went into my classroom and the boys was staring at me and then they started saying things like
You are dating Sehun?
Chanyeol: OMG you are the first girl that Sehun have dated!
Baekhyun: Omo !you too look cute together!
Chen: I can't believed it Sehun was so cold before but now you changed him!

Rest of the members: together too are the best! We ship it!

Kai: we should create a ship name for them
When I heard the boys all saying that we look cute together and they are happy for us I felt so happy...
BTW Where is Sehun oppa? I didn't see him this morning?

Tao: He said he have to go to the office or something, we can give him a call later.

Araseo oppa!

~~~lunch break~~~

The bell for lunch rang and all the student ran out of the classroom and I told the rest of the oppa to go without me first because I was going to loom for Sehun oppa.

I went to the backyard of the school because no one really go there.

I tried to call him but no one answered that is really weird and I was starting to get worried.

Suddenly a whole gang of girls appeared out of nowhere and started saying shit

Yah!why Did you steal hyemi oppa away from her!

Don't you dare take Sehun oppa from us you bitch, slut!

Somin: Sehun is mine and he will not love you guys because you guys are evil (,why Did I just say this ? Aish..stupid Somin I am going to get in trouble)

Hyemi: Gurls? Get her!!!!!

Everyone started running towards you and punching and kicking you in the stomach.

Help! P-please let me go!
Hyemi: hahaha, look she is asking for help now but too bad no ones gonna help you even Sehun, awww haha look everyone she is crying. Why are u so weak?!

Hyemi pulled your hair and scream into your face and slapped you really like REALLY hard and you tears started falling you kept shouting for help.

Sehun pov

Aish... I had to stay in the office for so long, miss Somin so much.

Help! P-please let me go! I heard a familiar voice and realised it was Somin voice and ran to look for her.

I ran and saw a group of girls surrounding a girl on the ground and they were kicking, punching and slapping her and then I saw...Hyemi taking out a knife

HYEMI STOP!!!
I ran to Hyemi and shouted at her and pull Somin away from her.
What the f*** are u trying to do? Why are u so stupid? Doing this will not do anything good and just because you are jealous? Hyemi cried and ran away.

I saw Somin crying on the floor and there was blood on her and I felt like I was stabbed in the heart, I felt hurt seeing Somin like that and she almost got stabbed by Hyemi and if I didn't came earlier she would have been already step.

Somin-ah I promise to not let you get hurt again, Saranghae Somin ah

This chapter was sad and please Comment a ship name for somin and Sehun and I will choose one and it will be used at the end of this story.

Please Vote ,Comment and tell me how you like the story and I will try to updated more and please no plagiarism.
I don't copy any one stories if my stories are similar to other stories it is purely coincidental. This is just my imaginations.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and what do you think will happen in the next chapter, Comment what will happen or what you want to happen and I may add it into the story, thank you! Kamsahamnida!>o♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
Xoxo,
Taengkoong94 ♡♡♡