chapter 1

Somin p.o.v

Ayo gg! My alarm clock rang at 5.30am and it was so early so I kept on switching off my alarm until it was 6.30am and I didn't realised it was soo late When my best friend taeyeon ran into my room at shouted in my ear 'YAH!!! SOMIN WHY ARE U STILL SLEEPING?!?!' .

OK!OK! I am awake now Okay? I went to check my alarm at it was 6.45?! OOH GOSH! taeyeon-ah I'm late! SHIT! So I went to wash up and have a quick shower and wore my uniform as I am going to my new school called sm high school and my parents own the school but no one knows except for taeyeon, I do not live with my parents because they are very busy so yup (OK back to the story )

I sprayed my favourite body mist from bath and body works and left my house with Taeyeon.

When we reach the school the girls started screaming because there is a new group called exo and they have became very popular and they were screaming so freaking loud so me and Taeyeon squeezed through the crowd and went to the principles office to get our timetables and class.

EXO is going to have a comeback this month and I am so excited!!! Whoop! Whoop! OMG I am going crazy I am so freaking excited woohoo!! Yipee! Yahoo!
OK OK Sorry people I am going to cool down.