chapter 10

Somin pov♡~

My alarm clock rang at 9.30 in the morning, I went to wake Taeyeon up and we went to wash up and then ate breakfast, we planned to go out today.

Taeyeon -ah what do you want to eat?
Can we go try jjampong I heard it is a very spicy noodles and after that we can go for bubble tea then shopping and ........blah blah blah

Yah! Somin slow down I know you are excited for today but chillax yo.
We still have lots of time so talk slowly I don't understand what you are saying except maybe for the eating part..

---at the restaurant---

Can we have two bowls of jjampong, I told the waitress and we waited for the food then I heard the door bell rang and Sehun and hyemi came into the restaurant.

I felt hurt and hyemi was looking at me.... Wait no GLARING at me and she just smirked at me and pull Sehun away.
Sehun just had his poker face on and he looked annoyed by her.

The food came and Taeyeon just came back from the toilet.

Taeyeon-ah we can finally eat! I am so hungry I told her I pretended that nothing happen since she still didn't know that Sehun was in this restaurant and I also didn't want her to know.

~~after eating~~

OMG I am so full lets take a walk around here.

Araseo! Let go shopping~~~~~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I giggled at what Taeyeon said and she still asked me to chill When she is so excited.

Sehun pov

Hyemi is my finance and I still haven't told Somin about it.
She called me and she said that she need help so I rushed to meet her but she said she was just Kidding and dragged me to go eat jjampong with her.
Hyemi?! Can u stop dragging me.

Oppa! Just follow me and stop talking araseo? I am so hungry, oppa treat me Okay?

I just said Okay so that she can stop whining it so freaking annoying.

We entered the shop and spotted Somin inside and she looked at me and just look away after that, she was also waiting for someone.

Please Vote ,Comment and tell me how you like the story and I will try to updated more and please no plagiarism.
I don't copy any one stories if my stories are similar to other stories it is purely coincidental. This is just my imaginations.Sorry for the short update