chapter 2

Knock! Knock!

Me and Taeyeon was nervous but excited because sm high school was really nice and BIG.

Mrs Kim the principal saw us and said are u miss oh? Okay, here is your timetables and class. U may go back now as your class have already started.

Somin p.o.v.

Mrs Kim the principal was really kind and me and Taeyeon was sad because we are in different classes so we can't see each other so we wave Bye to each other and I said annyeong taengu! Love u bye!

I was trying to find my classroom and I found it and When I entered I saw 12 HOT boy staring at me and they was one more girls in the class to and she was staring at me like she wanted to eat me.

So the teacher Mr lee told me to introduce my self so I just introduce myself and I said

Erm....annyeong everyone my name is Oh somin and I am 17 years old this year.

The teacher wanted the rest of the people in the class to introduce themselves so I was looking at them and the first guy was really tall and he had really big ears. Hi somin I am chanyeol 18 years old, you can call me channie if you like! I am the happy virus! He smiled at me

Somin pov

Happy what?

Then the next boy introduce himself

Hi I am baekhyun and i love singing and I am 18.

I am Tao and I love martial art and dancing and I am 18.

I am Kris and I am the best in art In this whole school because I love drawing and I am 19 this year

I am luhan I love singing and dancing and I am 19 this year *wink*

Somin pov

I just realize that my cheeks were hot and I was blushing and smiling like a crazy person

Annyeong I'm jongin or you can call me kai if u want I like dancing and I am 18 and he smirk at me.

Hi I am Chen or jongdae whichever u prefer, I like reading books and singing and I am 18 .

Hi I am lay I like dancing and I am very friendly not like the other boys YAH! Yah! We are friendly too the rest of them shouted. I giggled quietly.

Let me continue lay said, I am also 18 this year.

Hi I am xiumin I am the oldest out of all this boys and I like eating baozi I am 20 this year.

Hi I am suho, I like singing and I am 18.

Hi I am kyungsoo or you can call me d.o. too if u want I like cooking and singing.

Then the last boy that I have been looking at for awhile stands up coolly and greeted I am sehun and I am 17 this year he said.

The last girl introduce herself .

I am Lee mina, 19 this year she said while glaring at me.