A/N: NOT AN UPDATE

This is not an update to the story, I'm sorry! I just wanted to come onto Wattpad this late at night and talk about some stuff for my story that I thought of! First of all, tomorrow I will be posting chapter 18 of this story! We are getting closer to Family Day which will be a fun treat and I have plans for that part of this story so stay tuned! Second of all, thank you for all of the shoutouts, the votes, and everything like that! It means the absolute world to me! One of my shoutouts goes to ForestDreams777! Thank you for the lovely shoutout and for being amazing, my melon! Check out their story The Caption's Girl and enjoy their writing style! Another shoutout goes to FireSilfer! Thanks for all of the votes and for being so wonderful! Those are my shoutouts, for now, at the end of this story I will be writing all of my shoutouts for this story so stay tuned as well!

Next topic, my plans for after this book. As we all know, I am not posting Nervous and Broken Thoughts until my book on my main account hits 35k views which is taking a lot longer. So the question you may be asking what are the plans after this book? Number 1, I will post a bunch more one-shots and imagines on my Tumblr page. Ranging from Shawn Mendes to maybe some MCYT to movie characters, there will be variety I promise you that. I don't want to do this yet since I tend to get distracted easily so I want to focus on this story for now. The last imagine for a while will be my Dream imagine on Tumblr tomorrow. After that series is done, (if I do do a series, the decision is yours on my Tumblr!) I won't be posting any imagines until this book is done. Number 2, I will be posting more on Shoplook.io. I know you guys have missed the content on there but it will be coming back after this book is fully done! I am so excited to come back to my passion for fashion and doing art so wooo! So yeah, if I have any more plans, it will be posted on Tumblr maybe.

Last topic, my anniversary for being on Wattpad is coming up on December 16th. I will have been on Wattpad for 5 years which is so crazy to think about. I can't believe that you guys have been following me on this journey for so long, it makes me so happy to have this much support. I will be doing something big for that day, probably a new story or an announcement. If you guys want, I might even post a video on my Twitter about my gratitude for you guys. I just want to say thank you. Thank you for being here since day one, thank you for liking my content so much that you've stuck around for this long, and thank you for reminding me to never give up. There have been times when I've wanted to just give up and not publish a book since I was having the worst writer's block but thanks to your motivation, I am still going. I am so appreciative of all of my melons and everyone else who has helped. You are my rockstars and never give up!

I love everyone on here so much and I will see you when I post tomorrow for chapter 18! Baiiii!!!