Chapter 12. Tourney Game

Chad, Audrey, and Ben came up to the lockers before looking at me. "Do you actually think they paid for those?" Chad asked and Audrey groaned. "What do you mean?" Audrey asked him. "She did it to Jane's hair too and Fairy Godmother is not happy about it." Chad told them both. "What's the harm, Chad? What is your point?" Ben asked him. "It's gateway magic. It starts with the hair, next is the biceps and so much more. Anyway, I should go. Coach wants to help out." Chad walked away and Audrey followed after him. Perfect... "Hey Ben!!" I said and he turned towards me. "Hey." He walked towards me and I held out the cookies in a plastic bag. "I just made some cookies last night, double chocolate chip. Want some?" I asked, holding the bag out. "Uh, I would love to but I am about to have a big game. Please ask me later and I'll accept." He said, about to walk away before I spoke up. "I think it's because of the fact you don't trust me." I said and he looked at me. "What? It isn't that at all. I just have-" I cut him off.

"It's the same game that all Auradon kids play. Listen to their parents since they understand villains the most. If you want them, it's fine. You have a valid reason to not trust me and I understand. Sorry for bugging you, I just wanted your opinion on how they taste." I told him before almost walking away. He grabbed the cookie from my bag and took a bite of it. "See, I totally trust. Are these walnuts because I love walnuts.... They taste sweet and slightly bitter but they are crunchy..." Ben said and was staring in my eyes. "Are those gold flecks in your eyes?" He was about to take another bite but I grabbed it and put it into the bag. The others were coming closer to us and my brother grabbed Ben's shoulders.

"How do you feel?" He asked and Ben mumbled. "I feel like... I feel like... singing your name! Kay! Kay!!" I covered his mouth and started blushing really hard. "Um, we need to get him to the Tourney game." I said. "Grab his hand and take him with you. Audrey is going with Chad to the game and are going as each other's dates to the coronation." Jay said and walked to the Tourney field with Carlos. I grabbed Ben's hand before heading to the field. "You need to change and go to the locker room. After that, you need to play the game." I said and he nodded. "Will I see you?" Ben asked, making me nod. "I'll be in the crowd, supporting my boyfriend in the bleachers." I said and he frowned. "What's about the loud noise? You don't like them at all." He said and I giggled. "Oh, Benny. I love you but you underestimate me. I'll be with my friends and my dog. I'm safe." I said and I kissed his cheek.

He walked to the locker room before heading inside and I walked to the bleachers with Gizmo by my side. I walked up and Mal smirked. "So, it worked?" She asked me and I nodded. "I told Audrey my feelings and she agreed. She let me date Ben and she is now dating Chad." I smiled and Audrey kissed Chad's cheek behind the bleachers. The Tourney players then ran out onto the field and in the bleachers, we all cheered loudly.

(Sorry for such a short chapter but it's been a crazy day for me, I will have an announcement on my Tumblr soon but I hope you enjoy it!)