Chapter 2. The Newest Generation

A gloomy island with a dark gray cloud covered the Isle of the Lost, the home of the not-so-scary villains. The purpled-haired daughter of Maleficent was spray painting her mother's symbol with the words Long Live Evil in the middle. She turned before pushing past two teenagers who stared.

♫ They say I'm trouble ♫
♫ They say I'm bad ♫
♫ They say I'm evil ♫
♫ And that makes me glad ♫

The dark brown haired son of Hades jumped down onto a metal roof before climbing down the ladder, pushing a door open. One of the citizens before moving her bag of food out of the way.

♫ A dirty no good ♫
♫ Down to the bone ♫
♫ Your worst nightmare ♫
♫ Can't take me home ♫

The blue-haired daughter of the Evil Queen walked across a long table like it was her runway. The people moved their plates and utensils to make sure she didn't step on them. One of the boys stared as she ducked down underneath banister. 

♫ So I got some mischief ♫
♫ In my blood ♫
♫ Can you blame me? ♫
♫ I never got no love ♫

The white with black roots son of Cruella De Vil came out of a window before stealing a scarf and snatching an apple from a kid who threw it in the air before biting it. He caught the other one.

♫ They think I'm callous ♫
♫ A lowlife hood ♫
♫ I feel so useless ♫
♫ Misunderstood ♫

The 2 daughters walked down an alleyway before walking towards a gate. The son of Hades walked across metal pole before backflipping off onto a slanted wall. The son of Cruella De Vil jumped across beds like it was parkour, did a somersault, and smirked while shaking his head, joining his friends.

♫ Mirror, mirror on the wall ♫
♫ Who's the baddest of them all? ♫
♫ Welcome to my wicked world ♫
♫ Wicked world ♫

The 4 villain kids did a dance before pushing the gate open. They all climbed across tables, pushed, shoved, a man dipped his head under water, ducked, stepped, grabbed items before making a banging rhythm on items. They laughed and hollered as they ran down a pipe. 

♫ I'm rotten to the core ♫
♫ Rotten to the core ♫
♫ I'm rotten to the core ♫
♫ Who could ask for more? ♫
♫ I'm nothing like a kid next ♫
♫ Like the kid next door ♫

♫ I'm rotten to the... ♫
♫ I'm rotten to the core ♫

The purple and black haired daughter of Yzma passed by a fortune teller before walking over to a stand where a person was selling vials of potions. She snatched a few before spray painting a Y on a shower curtain.

♫ I've got my potions ♫
♫ I've got my vanity ♫
♫ You might wanna run ♫
♫ Or you may see my insanity ♫

The long-haired son of Jafar flipped down in front of a couple who were sitting across from each other. He grabbed the tea pot, acted like he was going to pour some tea, hopped over the table, and ran away.

♫ What, me a traitor? ♫
♫ Ain't got your back ♫
♫ Are we not friends? ♫
♫ What's up with that? ♫

The brown-haired daughter of Hades walked past a group of people who stared. She was one of the most flirtatious yet shyest people on the Isle. It was no secret that she was different. She set a few boxes on fire before snatching some jewelry and running away.

♫ I'm not a sweetheart ♫
♫ I'm not your friend ♫
♫ But you better invite me ♫
♫ Or taste revenge

The son of Cruella De Vil walked through a marketplace, jumping on top of a stand. He kicked buckets down before jumping onto a pile of hay that was being transported. 

♫ The past is past ♫
♫ Forgive, forget ♫
♫ The truth is ♫
♫ You ain't seen nothing yet ♫

The 4 villain kid girls stood behind a barrier looking at their brother and friends being boys. The son of Cruella walked across a kitchen counter before going over to help his friends as he pulled a rope to move the bannister. They jumped down before running off with the girls.

♫ Mirror, mirror on the wall ♫
♫ Who's the baddest of them all? ♫
♫ Welcome to my wicked world ♫
♫ Wicked world ♫

All 8 of them broke out into a rock, punk choreography dance.

♫ I'm rotten to the core ♫
♫ Rotten to the core ♫
♫ I'm rotten to the core ♫
♫ Who could ask for more? ♫
♫ I'm nothing like a kid next ♫
♫ Like the kid next door ♫

♫ I'm rotten to the... ♫
♫ I'm rotten to the core ♫

All of the villagers of the Isle laughed as the daughter of Maleficent snatched a lollipop from a baby's hands. They all cackled and scream laughed as she held it up in the air before running away seeing two familiar henchmen. Maleficent's daughter sighed before turning to the henchmen. "Hi mom."