it's an actual chapter

Hiiiii I'm back with a new chapter cause yes anyways couldn't think of a title I'll make this short: I won't be able to post a lot hel- I mean school is fucking stress so I'll be over hear anyways enjoy.

—————

3rd person POV(if I drift into someone elses pov don't mind it-)

Doc xisuma and a few others looked at the taller grian robot version warily as if he could hurt someone. He probably could If he wanted to but he seem to not want to fight so they all put down there guard a little bit. But you could still see that they wanted answers but they probably won't get them.

They had a sort-of staring contest that lasted only a like a minute before someone else came in. All eyes suddenly snapped to the person that decided to interrupt there sort of fight. It kinda looked like grian... If he was entirely made of metal. The actual people looked to one of the people Infront of them to the other as one of them stood next to the other being in the room.

They stayed that way for a little bit before a slightly sleepy grian ran in and looked around before giving sigh of relief. And then he said "I'm glad you guys didn't kill each other otherwise I'd have clean the carpet... Again" at the last few words the people in the room looked at each other before giving him questioning glances. Except for npg and "grain" as he was dubbed by grian and npg.

"Alright you two" grian said as he pointed at "grain" and Npg. "Follow me and the rest of you... I don't sit down I guess I don't really care." And then right after he said "but If you make... A mess" he then did a insane tiny laugh "you won't see the light of day" during the words he said his eyes turned into a slight dark purple. He then turned back into his old cheery self. He took "grain" and Npg off somewhere. Some of the other people were either scared or not effected. Most where scared though but it doesn't really matter all that much because he wouldn't do that... Right?

              +—————+(time skip by like 10 minutes brought to you by bob)

Grian came in later, when he came in you could tell that he was ready to either 1. Fight someone or 2. Kill someone everyone hoped it would be the first one. He looked at everyone and said " why are you staring like I just killed someone-"

Some of the people burst out into nervous chuckles. He pulled out-

CLIFFHANGER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anyways thanks for reading for now I will be off now-