chapter 1

Hey demon children how's your day anyways- here's the next part love you peeps ‹:

Grians POV:›

I swiped on my Admin screen while drinking my tea. People always don't believe that I'm a admin of course I don't act like one, but I've never told anyone after what happened with Yhs and Evo... Anyways! What could I do now hmmm...? Then I heard ding from my communicator. I thought I got rid of all my contacts after that incident. i looked at the message and it said 'hello grian we invite you to hermitcraft season 6! heres the varication code **** hope to see you there! -signed by xisumavoid (in the name of the father, son, and holy ghost, head, shoulders, knees and toes, turn up ya nose, strike that pose, heyyy macarena! sorry sorry had to)

Wait wait I just got invited to hermitcraft what the fuck. "HEY GUYS GET DOWN HERE I'VE GOT SOMIN TO TELL YOU" I yelled trying to get npg and robot Grians attention. "No frick you!"
"SHUSH AND GET DOWN HERE OR YOU SEE ME GO"

And then I blinked and poof they right there. How do they even do that? like how?I let out a surprised thrill I didn't expect them to get here that fast?! "Wha how did get here so fast" "redstone" I looked at them for a minute before looking away. "So what do you mean by 'ill be leaving'" npg said. "Oh yeah I got invited to hermitcraft."
"You called us down for that" robot grian said. "Yep!" I said popping the p.

"It also says they'll be in the new season two weeks from now." "How are you going to hide your wings?" Robot Grian said. "I have my ways." While I smiled eviliy. "Well you better ask on of us to preen you every month." Npg said. "Yea yea"

-about two weeks later because I have nothing to do-

-still Grians POV-

"Alright guys I'm leaving" I yelled in this hobbit hole that was pretty much hidden in a forest. "ALRIGHT SEE YA LATER." "FUCK YOU SEE YA LATER" before they could respond I went out of my server and into the home server where all the players go to change worlds.

Once I reached the H section of this place witch took awhile if I wasn't a admin I would not know where I was going. I went through the hermitcraft seoson6 portal my screen had multiple enter boxes I put in my code and pressed enter. I than came into a new world all I could see was trees. Well I guess this a start to a new adventure.

_______________________________________

Hello this is the end of this chapter sorry it's so short I couldn't do much I was busy please come back Monday to get another update.