2 (welcome to hermitcraft) :D

Hi this might come out early who knows anywho it seems like you guys really enjoy this considering I have 1 in bird lol. Welp here's chapter 2 you demon children that love angst and fluff:D(mostly angst tho) and just to annoy you:
_________________-_____________________

Xisuma POV

I looked back at all the progress we made, from the great builds to Mumbo's lag generators. Yep normal season, we were gonna get a new hermit.

Grians POV

I was waiting on a tree with my wings hidden and just drawing because yes. When I see a portal appear well I guess that's it so I'll just wait.

Than I see like 20 people come out of the portal welp- this will be fun. I wait until they all group together, I hear a "hey who is that" all there heads turn twords me. Well that's just great.

I just jump down from the tree. "Hello there" x-eye-suma comes up to me and says "everyone this is grian he is are new hermit, some of you might already know him" I wave my hand as he said that. "With that done let's get this started" and with that they started a few of the hermits came up to me and introduced themselves.

"Hey grian" someone came up behind me and made me jump. I turn around and it's mumbo. "Mumbo! What's up" "nothing what did you do when you were not here" he said while pointing a questioning glance at me. "I summoned a demon" I said with a chesire smile. I saw how his face fell. "What do you mean you summoned a demon" he said while looking worried. "You may never know and than I just walked into darkness. Welp that could of went better. I walked until I reached a ocean I started gathering recourses I remember seeing a Ship Reck so I'll make my starter base there.
---------------------------------------

Hello peeps sorry this is so short and that I didn't post on Monday. Anyways thanks for the support and I like your comments so enjoy the rest of the story when  I post it.