~chapter 1~

I used to like schlatt.

I thought he was funny, had a comical dark sense of humour, even good-looking, and was overall a nice guy.

Everything I thought about him was completely wrong. The only part I was right about was his shitty dark humour.

I met schlatt by going on his first love or host with a bunch of other girls who had applied. My friend Ted showed me a guy called Austin's Twitter.

It was an application for the love or host, Schlatt's love or host ,so Ted encouraged me to and told me to sign up for it.

Knowing that schlatt and Ted had been friends for a while, i decided to sign up. I mean, i wasn't a streamer or a youtuber or anything, but Ted thought that it would've been a great idea.

 Thanks a fucking lot ted. So me being the person and friend that i am, i listened to my best friend and singed up for the love or host. Streaming for the first time on teds pc, talking and meeting some new people. What could go wrong?

A lot apparently.

I sort of knew schlatt before the love or host. I'd never personally talked to him or met him but I thought he was nice as I watched him in teds videos. I also knew that schlatt knew of my existence, so I thought it would be less awkard.

 I had known Ted for a long time, and we became friends in high school. I featured in some of his older videos and started appearing in his more recent ones.

Ted thinks it's a good idea to have me in the public eye. He tells me his viewers enjoy me being in his videos, so that's a plus.

So when i joined the love or host, i had full faith that what Ted told me about Schlatt was true.

I was wrong, and Ted was also wrong when Schlatt decided to vote me off the love or host no more than an hour in because I was too boring. Apparently, I wasn't to his liking or type as I had never streamed before, and i quote, "didn't know what was going on."

He called me a clout chaser for being friends with ted also, and he commented a bunch of other things about me.

I immediately left the stream, not even waiting for Austin to kick me out as I felt like I was going cry out of embarrassment. I wish I wasn't so stupid and rethought my choice before picking love.

That guy is a fucking asshole and I never want to meet him.

Ever.