Holding Onto You Chapter 46

ابدأ من البداية

By the end of the week I just had to see dad and I arranged with him for Vincent and I to meet him. I needed to get my family together and I needed his support.

Vincent was surprisingly calm, informing dad that he is my boyfriend and making dad promise not to interfere in my life. Whether dad fulfills that promise, only time will tell.

It was Saturday night and Heather and I were at Vincent's house with all our friends and lots of others that I didn't even know for a party celebrating our eighteenth birthday. My house was not the right place for a party at the moment and everyone was insisting they want one so Vincent came to my rescue and offered to host it. Tomorrow Heather and I were going out with mum and dad for a birthday dinner.

"Happy birthday Hunter. I gave your gift to Heather." Brian wished me.

"Thanks Brian." He was too kind for his own good.

"Hunter I've discovered the most difficult task in the whole world, buying a gift for a blind person." Finn joked, putting his arm around me. "Happy birthday handsome. I also gave your gift to Heather. It took me more than two weeks to decide what to get you and the next time I buy you a gift I'm going to start planning it a year in advance if that's enough time."

"The best gift you can give me that doesn't cost a thing is your love and friendship." I purposely said that, messing with him. That even sounded cringy to me.

"Love is what you want so love is what I will give you." He teased, pulling me close to him.

"Brian save me." I laughed, Finn filling me with kisses all over.

"And here I was thinking he was falling in love with me." Brian joked, making no move to pull Finn away from me.

But of course I had to be saved by the jealous man himself, getting pulled into his arms firmly.

"Having fun I see." He growled, causing shivers to run through my body.

"I want you right now Vince." I shamelessly told him, pulling him closer.

"Huh... what's gotten into you?" He sounded shocked which I liked.

"Nothing yet." I whispered, tracing my finger across the front of his jeans. At least I hoped I was on the right spot.

"The party just started." He already sounded breathless.

"We'll be quick, all you have to do is give me my birthday present. Let's go upstairs." I was finding breathing hard myself.

I had to say no more as he led me upstairs to his bedroom and gave me what I wanted and more in the most loving way possible.

It was steamy and fierce, yet gentle and loving.

When we got back down I was still trying to get back some of my senses, at least the ones I could get back. My legs were wobbly and I was high from the pleasure.

"I need a drink." Vincent told me, leading me through the crowd of very loud high schoolers.

"Me too. I want to get drunk, please. I promise I won't make it a habit but I just want to let loose tonight." I wanted to enjoy tonight like never before.

"After the pleasure you just gave me, I won't say no to anything you ask me." He kissed me and I melted in his arms.

"Okay let's get drunk." He shouted, causing me to laugh.

We drank as many bottles of beer as we could until we were both on the couch, unable to move. My mind was foggy, unable to comprehend what was going on around me. I felt disoriented but it wasn't in a bad way. I wasn't scared of not knowing my surroundings. I was at ease. All my worries had left the party. I didn't care that I was blind. I felt relieved and happy. The music got me into a trance and I closed my eyes, resting on the couch with a smile on my lips. I felt content.