(&T)do you really love me: fuma

type: doubting; crush AU

trigger warning: 4(cursing, insecurities, racism, hate comments)

word count: 1.9k words(one thousand nine hundred and fifteen words)

playlist: pov by ariana grande 

THIS IS FICTION, NO HATE TO ANY IDOL. I AM NOT SHIPPING ANY IDOLS SO PLEASE DON'T SEND HATE COMMENTS

"And then I told him that bro she's definitely gonna beat your ass you must go home ASAP and tell her what you did. He didn't listen, and guess what happened?"

"What??"

All of us were waiting for Taki's answer patiently.

"His mom did beat his ass."

We burst out laughing. Nicholas slapped my arm so hard while laughing that I screamed.

"OW NICHO IT HURTS YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"

"LANGUAGE BITCH, MAKI'S STILL A KID!"

"YOU JUST SWORE RIGHT NOW!"

The older ones, K, Fuma and Euijoo laughed at us bickering. I looked up at them, specifically at this one guy to see him trying to hide his gummy smile with a hand over his face.

Fuma, Murata Fuma, I cannot be any sure that I've actually fallen for him. Being a soloist under HYBE and as Nicholas's friend, he introduced me to his group &TEAM. I'm pretty close to everyone, but this one guy has caught my eye. 

Fuma was always so kind and mature about everything. Whenever me and Nicholas argued he would separate us and deal with the situation calmly, he has helped me multiple times with Japanese as it isn't my first language and I do promote Japanese versions of my songs. Whatever the situation might be, I would always text Fuma for help and he would be generous enough to help me out.

And I still cannot forget that day. I overworked myself to the point of self loathing and cried in the training room when he saw me in that state. I still remember the way he handed me that one can of soda that I once mentioned I liked. 

"Cheer up, life has its ups and downs but you cannot hate yourself for just a flick of a moment. Today you might feel like you're not enough, tomorrow you'll see the number of people who would love you despite your hard times. No one's perfect, no one should try to be perfect, all you gotta do is your best. And I know you're doing your best, Y/N-chan. Give yourself a day off, I'll help you learn the choreo tomorrow okay?"

And he flashed his smile, oh god that smile. That same smile which makes my heart flutter. I cannot believe he dislikes his smile, which can fix my whole day.

I cried on my way back home, remembering his words and how I've fallen for his kindness. Maybe that was just basic human decency he shows to everyone, maybe he felt something more for me, or maybe he would've done that to anyone he caught crying. But I cannot throw these feelings away, they're growing every minute and I can't help it.