(EN-)scars: Sunghoon

TRIGGER WARNING: S3XUAL HAR4SSMENT, SC4RS

type: hurt/comfort; fantasy(vampire)

trigger warning: 2(blood, fight)

Playlist: Lie by Jimin of BTS(Rock vers.)

word count: 1.5k words(one thousand five hundred and twenty nine words)

"No I cannot keep on doing this Sunghoon, you never tell me where you are late at night, you just disappear from the house at random times. I cannot keep this relationship if you are not being honest with me."

It was yet another day of me arguing with my boyfriend Sunghoon, who returned home at 2 AM, and won't tell me where he was. I was at my limit and started crying. He looked up at me with an apologetic look, but still did not say anything.

"Y/N I'm sor-"

"You know what, you don't need to apologize. A relationship is a two way thing, and we don't communicate. Tell that bitch that she can have you. We're over."

I walked in our shared bedroom and started packing my stuff. I made a decision to return back to my apartment. Sunghoon just stood by the bedroom door silently, I noticed that he looked paler than usual. But I did not say anything and kept on packing.

I changed into proper clothes, packed my last pajamas in and started walking towards the door. Sunghoon was still quiet. I could not believe that I dated a liar all these years. I silently wept as I walked out of the door. I turned towards him to talk to him one last time.

"So you still won't tell me where you were going?"

"Y/N it's complicated."

"Of course it is."

I walked away from his apartment. Mine was not very far so I decided to walk, even though it was very late at night. On the way, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around, getting scared but only saw Sunghoon following me. 

I looked forward, getting annoyed at his audacity and kept on walking. After reaching my apartment, I found the keys and unlocked the door to enter. After closing the door, I peeked from the window to see Sunghoon standing at a distance for a few minutes and then walking back. Was he checking if I safely reached home?

I started sorting everything out with a very depressed feeling inside me. I gave effort in this relationship yet he turned out to be a liar. At 3 AM, I slept with a lump in my throat, not being able to bring it out.

Several days later:

"Take care!!!"

"Sure. Bye."

I started walking my way back. It was my friend Winter's birthday, and it ended late at night. I decided to walk back to my apartment because I did not have enough money.