(EN-)when they are yandere and have a crush on you: OT7

TRIGGER WARNING// BLOOD, KILLING, KNIVES, GUNS, VIOLENCE, DESTRUCTION OF ORGANS

TRIGGER WARNING// BLOOD, KILLING, KNIVES, GUNS, VIOLENCE, DESTRUCTION OF ORGANS. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE. THIS IS PURELY A PIECE OF FICTION.

type: darkfic(disturbing situations); yandere AU

trigger warnings: 6

word count: 1.3k words(one thousand three hundred and eighty six words)

Heeseung:

- His blood boils up every time he sees anyone flirting with you

- His blood boils up every time he sees anyone flirting with you. He does not want anyone flirty around you, gender does not matter.

When he finds out that someone wants to confess to you, he makes a plan to bring them away from others.

After that person arrives in an abandoned building, he closes the door.

That person looks back to see the quietest guy in the class, Lee Heeseung, standing with a baseball bat.

"W..what do you want?!!"

"Why were you flirting with Y/N?"

"Huh? I don't know what you're talking about Heeseung!"

"I know what you're up to. You like Y/N and are planning to confess your love to them. But I won't let you. Y/N IS MINE."

With that, Heeseung moves forward and does not give them time to react before hitting their head hard with the bat.

He did not stop hitting the person with the baseball bat till they did not scream anymore.

Bringing out his pocket knife, he slit that person's throat slightly to let them bleed.

"And that must make you realize that you shouldn't be around Y/N anymore."

Heeseung disposed the gloves he was wearing while holding the baseball bat, and cleaned his bat with hydrogen peroxide so there are no traces of blood. He opened the beanie and tight pieces of clothing he was wearing which prevented any evidence of him killing a person. At the end, he slept smiling to himself, knowing that he has one less rival in having Y/N all to himself.