(EN-)scars: Sunghoon 2

"It's because of...the werewolves."

Werewolves? I couldn't believe what he was trying to say.

"You're joking...right?"

Sunghoon did not remove his eyes from me, and sighed deeply.

"No Y/N, I'm not."

I tried to pull my hand away but he held it. I swiftly looked up to see him looking straight in my eyes.

"Y/N, I want you to trust me. Please, please trust me."

"I trust you, Hoon. I do. Werewolves or whatever, I don't at all want you to get hurt."

His facial features changed from distressed to a more relaxed one. He brought both of his hands together and held my right hand in them. He teared up.

"I missed you so much Y/N. You don't know how much this misunderstanding hurt me. And me being me, I couldn't open up to you and you thought I was cheating on you. I'm so so sorry Y/N..."

Seeing him cry just broke my heart into a million pieces. I opened my arms and caught him in an embrace, and let him cry while I silently shed tears.

I saw the door open as a blonde haired boy peeked in. Seeing Sunghoon cry, he kinda hesitated to come in. 

"S-Sunghoon hyung.."

He separated from my embrace and quickly wiped his tears with his sleeves. He turned back and smiled at the boy.

"Sunoo-ah, come in. I wanted to introduce you to Y/N, you're the only person who doesn't know about her."

Sunoo came in and sat on the chair Sunghoon was sitting on earlier.

"Sunoo ah, this is Y/N, my ex.."

"Girlfriend. Not ex, yet."

"Uh...alright and Y/N, this is Sunoo. He is a year younger than me and is one of my very trusted people. He is a vampire too, just like me."

Sunoo extended his hand to me and I shook it with my own.

"It's really nice to meet you, Y/N ssi. Sunghoon hyung and I was the one who saved you last night from those people."

"Last night...?"

I removed the curtains to see that the sky was dark. Last night?

"Uh yeah Y/N, you've been unconscious since yesterday night. Sunoo what's the time?"

The foxy looking boy pulled out a pocket watch and said that it was 7 pm. Fancy.

I couldn't initiate a conversation with them anymore as my stomach made noise. I was hungry. When both of the boys looked at me, I held my tummy and looked down in embarrassment.

When I heard the door closing, I looked up to see Sunoo gone. Sunghoon only smiled at me.

"Aw Y/N your ears are red, just like they used to be when you blush in front of me."

"S-Shut up!"

He laughed loudly as I pouted and looked on the other side while my hands were crossed. When he stopped laughing, he held my hands again.

"Is your body hurting?"

I pulled my legs out of the blanket, and turned to face him. He held me as I stood up, my body wasn't hurting as much to restrict me from walking.

"I can walk."

"Let's go to my room. We'll have dinner there."

He brought me my black platform heels, which I wore and started to walk down the dark hallway with him.