A/n - Y/n walked downstairs to find everyone settled down .

Namjoon- So according to our secret agents , killaz's main base camp is on zx island. We have to be very careful as it is known for his high security. There are over 50 guards. Try NOT being noticed.Me , hobi hyung , jin hyung and jungkook will be working from out . Yoongi you will hack into their system and jimin , taehyung , hae in and sohee you all will be working from inside . You have to find jay , that mysterious mafia's assistant. Your ear pieces are connected to each other , pls do listen to your members if they are telling you to do something.

Everyone - Okay 

A/n - Everyone arrived at the island and parted away . Jimin , taehyung , hae in and y/n divided them self into four paths . Right , left , up and  down .

Y/n pov- I slowly looked right and left then went upwards , i dogged the security guards. As i came upstairs , a guard noticed me and was about to contact his members , I quickly punched him in the stomach making him groan. I quickly pulled out his ear piece and crushed it under my feet. Suddenly i left a sharp pain in my legs , he had stabbed the knife in my legs , i quickly took it out and kicked him with my other leg. We fought for about 15 min and then i hardly hit him on jaw which knocked him out.I wiped the blood below my lips. Thats what you get for messing with me.I quickly checked all the door , as i opened the last door , I saw a man looking at a big screen , he was jay .As he saw me he quickly held his necklace and pressed the red button the screen making me widen my eyes.I could hear the alarm , Alerting everyone. I quickly locked the door and pointed the gun at him.

Y/n - Tell me about ur mafia boss 

Jay- *smirking* Just kill me already.

Y/n pov- what ?

Y/n - WHO IS UR MAFIA BOSS ?!

Jay - Tick Tick , you don't have a lot of time .*smirking while looking at his watch and playing with his necklace*

Y/n - *widen eyes*

Y/n pov- I was about to contact oppas but suddenly i hear Min jae's voice , making me widen my eyes in fear .

Min jae- Trying to contact your brothers ?

Y/n - How do u -

Min jae- Kill him (jay)

Y/n- w-what ?I cant 

Min jae- ah , what was ur niece name - ah jin ae , right ?

Y/n pov - My eyes grew dark , how did he take jin ae's name form his mouth !?

Y/n - DON'T 

Min jae- *chuckles* So this or that ?

Yoongi- GUYS! JAY IS ON THE TOP FLOOR , ROOM 5 !! Capture him we need to catch him alive.

Min jae - So are u going to kill him or 

A/n - Y/n closed her eyes and shot jay , she betrayed her brothers the thing ,which she hated the most . She quickly opened her eyes to see him dead and snatched the necklace from his neck . She quickly spoke through her ear piece .

Y/n - Everyone get out form this island !!

Taehyung - WHY ?

Y/n - PLS WE DONT HAVE TIME 

Jimin- Trusting you only for this one .

A/n - Everyone came out of the building but suddenly they noticed yoongi wasnt there still . His ear piece must have been damaged. Y/n couldn't think of something and ran inside.