Y/n pov- As i came out of the room , i could smell a beautiful aroma coming from the kitchen , i walked up to the kitchen to see inyoup cooking , he looked even hotter , ah! y/n u have to stop urself ! I walked towards the kitchen counter and took a seat and watched him cook , he looked mesmerizing  .Suddenly he called my name out loud 

Inyoup - Ms.jung , BACK TO EARTH !

Y/n - H-uh ?

Inyoup - Are u okay ?

Y/n - Yeah , ig

Inyoup - Here , this is made by me 

Y/n pov- As i took a bite , i widen my eyes it was delicious ! umhh aish i continued eating not caring about anything. i was so hungry as i didn't eat anything yesterday night.

Inyoup pov- I smiled looking at my cute y/n eating , i was angry at her but yet i was thankful that my y/n was still alive and is around me at least . But i do really wanna know why did  she hide her self from her own family.

A.n - As they finished there breakfast both of them returned to the kim mansion.

Kim mansion -

Mrs.kim- Are u both okay ? where were u darlings ?

Y/n - We stayed in a hotel Ms.kim

Mrs.kim- oh kay

Inyoup pov- I was about to speak but y/n spoke before me , why did she say we were in a hotel . why was she hiding this from mrs.kim now ?

Time skip - 

Y/n - I was siting in my room suddenly i heard a knock , i quickly got up and wore my blue contact lenses and opened the door to see a maid.

Maid- Ma'am, master (mr.kim) has called you to the meeting room , everyone is present there .

Y/n - Okay , Thanks for informing .

Y/n pov - I walked towards the meeting room to find everyone sitting there , i entered and sat on my seat and waited for the discussion to start 

Mr.kim- So everyone , we have to take our mission on the step 2 . Yesterday base camp 4 was attacked but everything was fine as our guards managed it.According to the agents the new mafia boss had been attacking minor mafia groups.And many minor groups are under him .So tomorrow you guys have to work on the mission , You guys will be attacking the group , killaz. We have to get some information about him. Namjoon guide them.

Namjoon - Yes dad 

A/n - So let me tell you about which enemy is mr.kim talking about . Since 3 years a new mafia gang and his boss has been attacking and sending notes to BTS. No one has ever since his face neither has heard his name.He is just know as the "new mafia boss". This man wants to capture BTS aka bangtan and become the most powerful mafia gang.  BTS has found some minor information about him so as hae in and sohee , so both of the groups are working together to find the person. who has been attacking them.

Lets continue ~

Next morning -

A/n - Everyone is getting ready for the mission .

Y/n's outfit-