Chapter 46 Check In

Shoto nodded grabbing his money from the bag. The omega stuffed it all in his shorts before heading to the door. He opened it and ran to the car in tears happy to be gone again. He didn't want his mother to be abused in his place but he couldn't just sit and take it. Shoto was the only one who knew his mother had told him to run. She never wanted this for him and wanted the omega to be happy like she never was. Even thinking brushing his face would mark him less attractive to buyers, but it didn't work.

"Fucking bastard!" Shoto sobbed as he ran to the car. Compress opened the back door knowing Dabi sent him out. The omega crawled in the back to be wrapped in a blanket by Twice. "Whatever just, I wanna go home."

"Of course you can," Twice said. "No you can't!" But the two men rubbed Shoto's arm to comfort him. Despite how he talked half the time, Twice was usually a nice guy. He just followed orders but was never cruel.

As Dabi walked up to the car, he aimed a finger gun at the plants around the house. He fired a blue bolt of flames at it to ignite them. Knowing it would piss off his father, he laughed and walked to the car. Compress was on the phone speaking to someone. As he walked up, the masked man turned to Dabi.

"Shigaraki," he informed. "He wants to talk to you about the breeders."

A slight shiver ran down the pyro's spine. He didn't let his face show any signs of emotion, but he felt something. "We'll go there later. We need to find someplace to drop him off so he can get back to work." His father didn't scare him in the slightest, but Dabi did get anxious when he thought about the hand-man. His obsession with the omegas had started to make him go nuts. And a man with his Quirk going crazy was enough to make Dabi start to regret what he had done to the two omegas.

"Get in the car," Dabi ordered before getting in the passenger side. "So, my sweet baby brother. Where can we drop you off? Would you prefer another club or the streets where the others all went?"

Shoto began shaking his legs knowing that Dabi meant he had to pay his way. The omega looked up at his brother wiping his eyes. So many options, but also not very many at the same time. Shoto began looking at the money he had collected and remembered something.

"I have more money at the Pynk. I had just got off the stage when you guys grabbed me." Shoto said pulling the money out of his pockets to hand it to Dabi. "So just let me get that, and then I wanna go lay down. I can't do anything tonight ok!"

Dabi slowly turned his head to glare at Compress. "You didn't make him grab his money?"

Shoto could hear the man gulping behind his mask. At least Dabi's anger was now directed at someone else. Compress turned the car away and went back to the Pynk. Twice began brushing Shoto's hair and pulled out some makeup to try and cover up his bruises.

The omega winced through his clean up. Twice did he best to do things as gently as possible. By the time they got back to the club Shoto's face looked better. Getting to the club Shoto slipped out of the car. Moving back toward the alley way he saw a few dancers on the patio.

"The fuck happened to you?" One dancer asked as he blew out his vape.

"Looks like he went back to daddy" another said as they rolled their weed.

"Fuck off!" Shoto snapped to the both of them as he went back inside. The omega went to his locker to get the money out of it before Kosei came up to him. "What do you want now?"

"Do you think, uhm. M-maybe you can talk to Dabi into l-letting me come back?" Kosei said making Shoto open his eyes wider. He had thought the omega was still working for him. "I have made a lot of money from working with Izara. I have it with me, s-so can you?! I miss him, and. Please just see if I can come back."