Chapter 13

He puts me on top of him, then places his hands on my hips, pushing my pussy against his hard bulge, which seems to grow between my legs and tries to penetrate through the material of his pants my forbidden entrance

     He puts me on top of him, then places his hands on my hips, pushing my pussy against his hard bulge, which seems to grow between my legs and tries to penetrate through the material of his pants my forbidden entrance. I rush to his lips and start kissing him with a burning desire to have him. The kiss is hungry and messy, his tongue entwining with mine and his immaculate, perfect teeth capturing my lip and sucking it gently.

     He sinks his fingers into my hips and I place my hands on his chest, tugging at his shirt and deepening the kiss. I bite his lip brutally and he pulls away in a second, touching his bleeding lip with his index finger.

     “You play hard, don't you?” he grins and lifts his pelvis, running his tongue over his lips.

     When I feel the bulge, I rub against it, and he throws his head back and lets out a guttural moan that makes my nipples harden and my cunt throb, molding against the cock from his pants.

     His lips reach my neck, and a hand slips under my shirt. I've wanted to do this for so long that I'm not sure if what's happening is real. I'm so ecstatic by the thought that I'll fuck him, that I'd be able to tore his clothes apart and swallow him altogether.

     He cups my breast in his large palm, gripping my nipple, making me let out a thin moan and empty my mind.

     “Damn it, Siyeon!” he shouts, then lays me down on the sofa, reaching on top of me.