23.

"Gah... I don't want to get out of bed today."

I raised up, looking beside me out of instinct. 

He isn't here anymore, Felix.

It's been two months, yet this was still my daily routine. 

I flung my legs over the side of the bed, running my hands through my hair. 

.

Flashback

"Im exhausted felix. I need to sleep."

"Okay Chan! We can talk tomorrow then!"

"I have work, too. I'll be staying after to help a student with tutoring, so I wont be home until late."

"We arent going to be able to hang out much anymore, are we? Between our jobs, it's kinda hard to-"

"No, we can't."

"Chan, if we cant-"

"I know where this is going." He raised up to look at me. Chan looked exhausted these days. honestly, it stressed even me out.

"Does this mean we have to break up?" I looked down at my hands. I reached for his, but he pulled it away, standing up and putting on his shirt and shoes. 

"If you're going to break up with me, then I'll leave."

"Chan that isn't what I want, truly!"

He closed his eyes, slightly exhaling. 

"Chan... are you wanting to break up?"

"It just isn't working, Felix."

I looked back down at my hands. 

"Okay. I'll see you some other time then, Chan."

.

"Hey guys"

"Felix! Nice to see you here on time today." Seungmin laughed slightly.

"Sorry, I haven't been sleeping well recently. Mostly oversleeping!"

"Changbin is out sick today and Jeongin being Jeongin, left to take care of him. So you're on register today while Seungmin and I restock." Hyunjin smiled at me. 

I nodded, standing behind the register. It was usually pretty boring- hardly any customers came through until after school ended. 

"Felix!"

I turned around with a smile. 

"Hey, Jisung. Where's Minho?"

"Out in the car, I think. When do you get off work today? We haven't hung out since... well..."

"Relax Ji. I broke up with him, remember? I'm totally over it."

"Ok! Let's hang out later today then! I'm going to go back to Minho, talk to ya later!"

I smiled, waving at him. I turned around to restock the shelves when I heard the bell ring, signaling someone had come in. 

"I'll be right with you! Welcome, and have a look around!"

"Uhm... Felix?"