12.

"You look so upset about it..." Jisung sighed. "For someone who just finished college, you should be happy.

"I am happy, Sung!" 

He walked past without saying anything.

"Gah... you liked him, huh?"

"I think I liked the way he treated me." I smiled, more to myself than to him. "But he seems happy with Lia."

"You should probably go. I know that you have an interview today."

I nodded. I started walking off- Jisung wanted to borrow my car again today. Thankfully my interview was just down the street, at a video game store. 

"Felix!" I heard Chan's voice, but I looked down and walked faster. Lia hardly left his side, I knew she had to be with him, now. 

I walked into the store, taking a deep breath. A tall, long haired blonde smiled at me. 

"Welcome! Can I do anything for you?"

"I have an interview today." I smiled at him. He was way too gorgeous. 

"Could you name the interviewer?"

"Seo Changbin." 

He looked back up at me, smiling. 

"You must be Lee Felix."

"I am."

"I'm your interviewer today. Mister Seo had to step out, so he left me to take care of you. My name is Hwang Hyunjin." He nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "He also basically told me to take your information and hire you. We are a bit short staffed... Or rather, we have staff, they're just too stupid to do anything."

I felt myself laugh and Hyunjin slightly smiled. 

"Would you like to meet them?"

I nodded. He disappeared into the back, then came back with a group of people. 

"AHHH YOU'RE SO CUTE!" One giggled, walking to me instantly and shaking my hand. 

"Jeongin... let him breathe." A more mature-looking one rubbed his temple.

"I'll introduce them," Hyunjin smiled. "The little one here is Jeongin. He's the youngest- still in high school, really. And this is Seungmin and Minho. Minho may look scary, but he's soft. Seungmin is just... soft."

The mature one tilted his head at me. "You have freckles?"

"Slept in the sun too much." I looked down with a smile. 

"They're really cute." Hyunjin smiled at me and the others agreed. 

"Your freckles are really beautiful."