19.

"So you guys definitely made up." Hyunjin raised his eyebrow at me. I slightly laughed. 

"I... yeah, we did. I'm really happy about it."

"Good! Now I just have to find a way to talk to..." Hyunjin's eyes trailed to Seungmin, who was talking to a customer with a bright smile on his face.

"You like him, don't you."

"How do you do it?" Hyunjin slightly laughed. "I've liked Seungmin since he started working here. Of course, he is definitely really quiet and awkward, but he loves his job. When he talks to the customers, he seems so happy. We hung out and he kissed me once... but now we don't really talk much. Every time I approach him, he turns away."

"Hm..." I looked over at Seungmin. He glanced our way, but his eyes quickly shot away from us. I looked back over towards Changbin who was talking to Jeongin with a small smile on his face. I walked to him. "Hey, boss."

"Eugh, that sounds weird." Changbin groaned. "What's up?"

"I have a favour to ask."

"Your second day and you're giving demands? I like you."

"Ah, listen. I cant be the only one who sees the chemistry between Hyunjin and Seungmin."

Changbin's eyes looked towards Hyunjin, who was eyeing Seungmin. Seungmin finished with the customer and walked towards Hyunjin, saying something we couldn't hear, and quickly walking away. 

"I guess I don't see it."

"Come on, Bin!" Jeongin shook the olders arm. "You just don't understand love! Hyunjin really really likes Seungmin and I know Seungmin likes him too! Come onnnn! Listen to Felix!"

I slightly laughed. "I can confirm."

"Gah. Fine, what do you want me to do?"

"Make them restock shelves together. Then, Hyunjin and Seungmin will be forced to talk!"

Changbin raised an eyebrow, and then his mouth formed into a small smirk.

"You know, kid, I like your thinking. Seungmin! Hyunjin!"

The two walked towards us and I winked at Hyunjin. Seungmin was looking down, his face painted pink. 

"Stock the manga shelves. We've been running low."

"S-Sir I could stock the DVD-"

"Nonsense. Help Hyunjin with the Manga."

Seungmin blinked a few times, walking off with Hyunjin. Jeongin and I high-fived. 

"Guys! Sorry I'm late, I-" Minho came running in, still buttoning his shirt collar. 

"Wait a minute..." I walked towards him. "Didnt you go with Jisung last night?"

"U-Uhm..."

"You two better not have fucked."

"No! We didn't, I mean! We just... hung out. Until really late. And I stayed the night there. He's really cool, Felix."

I slightly laughed. 

"Hey, Lix." Chan came through the doors and I rushed to him, hugging him. 

"What are you doing here?"

"I guess I missed you," He shrugged. "Besides, I might look at the manga-"

"NO!" Jeongin and I both yelled and Chan's eyes widened. He put his hands up in defense. 

"Geez, okay! Why?"

"Because we are playing cupid!" I smiled. He shook his head with a disbelieving smile on his face. 

"Is this your boyfriend?" Changbin walked over. 

I looked over at Chan. Was he? We confessed to each other, but did that mean we were dating.

"I am." he confirmed, looking over at me. I blushed.

"Mhm." I nodded. So he was.

Changbin eyed him with a smile. 

"Treat my employee right."

"Wouldnt dream of anything else."

"GUYS I THINK THERES A CONFESSION GOING ON!" Minho whisper yelled and we all looked over at Seungmin and Hyunjin, smiling at each other. 

"Gah, not like I expected them to do work anyways." 

a/n: next chapter will be a look into hyunjin and seungmins talk because I'm making yall wait for the smut >:)