3.

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. 

"Hello, sleeping beauty." 

Shit. The guy from last night. Everything rushed back to me like a flood. I felt myself blush, looking down. 

"Shy, are we?"

"L-Look, last night..."

"We were both drunk." He finished. "We are both going through something."

"It was a one-night stand." I sighed. "Where's my phone?"

"Uhm..." The man rubbed his neck. "If it was with your clothes... its probably across the room."

Part of me regretted it. But another part, the more dominant side, loved it, a lot. 

I got out of the bed, my backside aching. I found my phone, picking it up. I sighed as I read seven missed calls. 

Han

u awake?
u know we have class today right?
Do I need to pick u up?
Hey, shitface, answer me!

Sorry Hannie. Uhm... I'm not home. If I give you an address can u come get me?

U BETTER NOT BE AT WOOSEOKS HOUSE

Ugh... god no. Just... can you come get me?

Sure, Lix.

"Uhm... someone is on their way to get me," I said to the man, clearing my throat.

"Okay, cool. I have to head to work at noon."

I nodded. I looked at him, and he was staring right back at me. He smiled. 

"You know, you're still pretty. Last night was so hazy... I could hardly make out your features, but I still called you beautiful. This morning, seeing you in the light, sober. You're still really beautiful, Felix."

I felt my cheeks go pink. Even Wooseok never said I was beautiful. He never really complimented me. 

I looked down. I was feeling too shy to face him. 

"Oh! Han is here... I gotta go. Bye!"

"Bye, Felix." I heard him laugh as I ran out, huffing as I got to Jisung's car. 

"Hey, Lix! Oh shit, what-"

"I don't wanna talk about it!" I hid my face. 

"Felix, did you... did you have sex with whoever owns that house!?"

"Would you believe me if I said no?" I asked quietly and Jisung gasped. 

"Holy shit! You really slept with some man from the bar?"

"Yeah." I looked down. 

"Was it because of..."

"I was feeling really down. And him and I were both drunk."

"Do you regret it?"

I thought back upon it. Honestly, the stranger made me forget, made me feel amazing, even if just for a night. Maybe I really didn't regret it. 

"No." I smiled. "He was amazing."

"I cant believe you gave up your virginity! You always talked about saving it!"

"Yeah, well. I can proudly say... it was amazing."

"Did you get his number?"

"It was just a one-night thing! I don't plan on ever seeing him again."

"Well... even if in a weird circumstance, I'm glad you had... fun?"

"It was..." I smiled to myself. "It was remarkable."