14.

"This is my friend, Jisung. Sung, this is Hyunjin, Jeongin, and Minho!"

"It's nice to meet you!" Jisung grinned and Minho leaned closer to me.

"Is it weird to say that your friend as absolutely cute?"

I slightly laughed. "Jisung isnt cute."

"Yes I am!" Jisung pointed to himself.

"I can agree." Minho nodded. I groaned with a smile. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Hyunjin grinned and Jeongin agreed. 

We all hung out at a park nearby, laughing with each other and messing around like we were teenaged kids. 

"Why are these monkey bars so high?" I looked up and Hyunjin laughed. 

"Maybe because you're kinda short."

"I'm going to try them." I glared at him. I climbed up onto the ladder, putting my hands on the first bar. 

"Dont fall, you might get hurt." He laughed. 

"It's not that far of a way down!" I protested as I started swinging on the first bar. It had been so long... my hands were so weak. I started to drop and my waist was grabbed. 

"Not a long fall, but you still fell. At least I was here to catch you, right?" Hyunjin laughed. He set me back on my feet and I could feel my face heat up. 

No, it was so bad for my face to warm because of his hands holding me. Anyone else could have let me fall. 

For some reason, it reminded me of Chan. 

I quickly shook my head and Hyunjin raised an eyebrow. 

"You okay, Felix?"

"LIX THAT WAS SO ROMANTIC!" Jisung whisper yelled at me. I forgot they were standing around.

"Gah, Ji..." I looked down.

"I'm kidding, Lix." Jisung frowned. "Uhm... Chan called me today asking about you."

"Did he?" A small spark of hope lit inside of me and Jisung nodded. 

"I didnt talk to him much."

I slightly nodded. 

"Who is Chan?" Jeongin tilted his head. 

"He's uh..."

"He was basically Felix's boyfriend who then went back to his ex."

"Jisung!"

"Sounds harsh." Hyunjin said quietly. 

"I'm telling the truth!" 

"He didnt like me like that ." I slightly shrugged. "Anyways uhm... I think I want to go home, now."

"Do you want to hang out there?" Hyunjin raised an eyebrow. "Just me and you?"

"I'm fine with that." I said quietly. 

"Let's hang out too, then." Minho smiled at Jisung, who blushed. "I'd like to know you more."

"Id like it, too." Jisung grinned. Jeongin sighed. 

"Guyssss this is no fair! My crush is refusing to hang out with me because he overworks himself."

"He has a huge crush on Changbin." Hyunjin laughed. "But Changbin is clueless and cant see it."

"It's so upsetting." Jeongin groaned. "I graduated and everything... cant he see I'm a grown up now?"

"I mean, he's only four years older than you." Minho raised an eyebrow. "It could work."

"He sees me as nothing more than an employee." Jeongin pouted. "Anyways, I should probably go home, too. My dog might worry about me."