27 | idk

Also this is a couple days after Y/n gets sick and shit 😞

Also, this is a timeskip to when Jeremy is like in the nightshift week thingy Joan told u abt it and like yeah idk what im saying man

____________________

- Nobody's Pov -

You decided to go out alone for a bit, to get away from William. Although you loved him, you just wanted to be away from him for a bit.

You sat on a bench taking sips of coffee. You basically were zoning out.

"Y/n?"

"Jeremy?" You look at him, he has dark bags under his eyes. "You look exhausted.. Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, what are you doing here?"

"Uhm, I just wanted to yknow.. take a break."

"That's great!" He sits down next to you.

"So, how have the nightshifts been? You're on day 3 right?"

"Yep, it's tiring." He says rubbing his right eye.

. . .

"How has your relationship with Fritz been?" You say, breaking the silence.

"Its been good, he worries to much about me though. He thinks this whole nightshift is a bad idea but I don't really care."

"That's good."

"Well uhm, I'm going to go now.. I'll see you tomorrow Y/n!"

"You too, bye Jeremy!" You loved that kid, it was almost like he was your son.

You got up taking another sip of your hot coffee and walking back home.

As you opened the door you saw William experimenting his LEAN.

"How's it going so far?"

"Its something alright, I just made blue LEAN!!!"

"Wow uhm, thats so cool Will! Good job." You say patting his head.

"Thank you luv, can you go prepare some tea for me?"

"Alright." You walk into the kitchen, grabbing the tea box, then grabbing a kettle filling it with water. You grab a mug before putting the tea-bag inside it.

Once the kettle is done heating up yoy take it filling the mug with the hot water. Once it's fully soaked you take out the tea-bag, pouring milk and sugar into it.

"Is the tea done yet dear?"

"Mhm, it just finished."

"Thank you luv." He says kissing your cheek, then taking a sip.

"Anytime Will." You smile softly.
(ALSO TY ch1ckenugg3ts FOR HELPING ME W THE TEA PART 🥰🥰🥰)

ANYWAYS UH... I FELT A BIT MOTIVATED TO POST THIS PLS ITS SO CRINGE I WANTED TO INTRODUCE NEW ANONYMOUS CHARACTERS UHM... YEAH BUT I BARELY HAD ANY THOUGHT ON WHAT TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER 😭😭😭😭😭

WORDS: 522