13 | Night Club

Fhdjfhf

_____________

At the Pizzaria
7:00 PM

Me, Dave, Phil, and Jeremy were at the front desk, Joan parks her motorcycle.

She walks inside and stops in her tracks.

"Oh, thank god you're here! We were worried you wouldnt show up on time." Phil says.

"Real worried." Dave adds.

"The hell is going on in here?"

"We have an employee bonding convention this weekend... Did you forget?"

"Forget? Nobody decided to tell me!"

"I hung up a notice in the parts n service room..."

"The parts n service room? I wouldnt be caught dead going in there.."

"Why? Its perfectly nice in there.."

An image of the parts n service room and everybody shivers.

"Well, that beside the point. You have to come with us, its mandatory."

"Mandatory according to who?"

Phil pauses, "Fazbear entertainment.."

. . .

"Well, ill see you guys on monday! Have a great time!"

Joan walks out and dave makes a straight face, "Oh, what a pity."

"I already reported that there would be 5 of us attending. Can you atleast try to have a good atti-"

𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗞

"Great. They're here." Phil grabs the suitcases and has a bit of a struggle.

"Ill help you Mr.Guy." I take one of the suitcases and bring them to the bus.

"T-Thank you Mx.L/n.."

"Anytime!" Once we get on the bus we look around, "Where should we sit?"

All of a sudden a tall man with brown hair, a white vest/coat(woteva), a blue shirt, and a yellow tie is infront of us.

"Chauncey.."

"Mr.Guy. Managers are sitting in the front, actually, it was noted in the memo sent to you."

Phil follows "Chauncey" and sits down next to him.

"Y/n! We should sit together.." Dave says putting his hands on his hips, "No! I WANT Y/N TO SIT WITH MEEEE!!!" Jeremy pulls on my arm.

"Okay how about rock paper scissors? Best 2 out of 3."

"Hell yeah!" Jeremy races to Dave and they start playing the game, all of a sudden the bus goes forward and me and Dave fall into a seat together as Jeremy flys down the bus.

"IM A FLYING SQUIRREL!!" Jeremy says before falling flat on his face.

When I open my eye I realized my hands were on Daves chest and I panicked.